Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61035 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com

Default Errors After Using Cloudflare

Hello ,
    Actually guys i added cloudflare on my website ie www.emmashare.com its based on social engine , a social networking script , but i noticed some bugs in cloudflare , like previously i can able to go to my cpanel as www.emmashare.com/cpanel , but not it wont allow me to do , just say page cannot be found or displayed ... its just a simple thing , alright lets talk abt my site problems , am getting problems in ajax and java like have a look on the screenshot i have given ..

1. http://imgclub.org/images/eooxsn.png
    2. http://imgclub.org/images/g4q580.png

Now let me explain whts am experiencing , in the first image am not able to select the updates , it just runs via java with ajax , and in the second image up arrow is showing the menu which is just can be opened if ajax/java is running properly or url is correct to be choosed ...
    Now why i felt that its cloudflare error or bug :
    When talking to lots of people , all said that there is server problem or script problem , so i decided to buy a new server and shifted my site to new one , i was happy that on new server site is running perfectly fine and smooth all options of site is working perfectly fine , but when i added my site back to cloudflare by adding up new ip of new server then the same errors again came upon , but this time i was clear that the problem is by adding cloudflare , then for testing i just remove cloudflare and refreshed my site , and things again started working , so from that i got damm sure that all problems r raising up due to cloudflare .
    Now guys my site is an social networking site , here am getting more then 30 k traffic daily , thats why for smooth speed and many things, i want to add cloudflare , so how do i add cloudflare on my site with all working conditions . Hope you got my points up . You can just test the cloudflare on some social engine script , platform ...for more clear results whr i focused on ...

Well u can add me on any IM for clear talks ...
    Yahoo : bharatvashist@yahoo.com
    Live : bharatvashist@live.com
    Kindly tell me the way to make it working . Thanks
    Bharat Reviewed by Bharat on . Errors After Using Cloudflare Hello , Actually guys i added cloudflare on my website ie www.emmashare.com its based on social engine , a social networking script , but i noticed some bugs in cloudflare , like previously i can able to go to my cpanel as www.emmashare.com/cpanel , but not it wont allow me to do , just say page cannot be found or displayed ... its just a simple thing , alright lets talk abt my site problems , am getting problems in ajax and java like have a look on the screenshot i have given .. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

yes it is due to cloudflare causing it errors. An admin on one of my sites started using cloudflare and it started to have problems/bugs since. It was perfectly fine before.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by The90sKid View Post
    yes it is due to cloudflare causing it errors. An admin on one of my sites started using cloudflare and it started to have problems/bugs since. It was perfectly fine before.
    Hmm am using cloudflare on my website crackedsoftwares.com , its working perfectly fine there but don't knw whts wrong with social engine .... it just wont me to allow things to upload like photos , etc ... but really cloudflare is good service though thats why i want a real solution for the problem .

I've tried CloudFlare few months ago, support was great. Damon tried to help, but site was basically too slow for some odd reason. I think you should just move on...

Respected Member
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I've tried CloudFlare few months ago, support was great. Damon tried to help, but site was basically too slow for some odd reason. I think you should just move on...
    isen't there is any other company like cloudflare , because i think my name servers r taking time to get propogated , as its 6 days to site to be up but i think at 20 % places is not working , but when i was using cloudflare its working all where in just few hrs .

Default Hi,

A couple of quick things to do and/or check:

cpanel(has to be done a little differently now).

Please try either one of the following:
    direct.yourdomain.com/cpanel
    direct.yourdomain.com:2082

(might have to have the hosting provider define the direct.subdomain in your Virtual Host, if on shared hosting).

Javascript:
    If you have JS issues, you should turn off Auto Minify or Rocket Loader in your CloudFlare settings (settings->CloudFlare settings). As these are beta features that can break JS, turn them off if you have a problem. If turning them off fixes the problem, please report the CloudFlare bug.

"Hmm am using cloudflare on my website crackedsoftwares.com , its working perfectly fine there but don't knw whts wrong with social engine .... it just wont me to allow things to upload like photos , etc ... but really cloudflare is good service though thats why i want a real solution for the problem ."

If you made changes to static content on the site, then try to enable CloudFlare Development Mode. You can also purge your cache (settings also on the same page as development mode).

Note: Long uploads might also cause issues. If a problem at all, try moving the uploads to a subdomain we don't proxy after creating the subdomain (create subdomain->CloudFlare->Settings->DNS settings->Add subdomain_> Make sure cloud is gray.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by damoncloudflare View Post
    A couple of quick things to do and/or check:

cpanel(has to be done a little differently now).

Please try either one of the following:
    direct.yourdomain.com/cpanel
    direct.yourdomain.com:2082

(might have to have the hosting provider define the direct.subdomain in your Virtual Host, if on shared hosting).

Javascript:
    If you have JS issues, you should turn off Auto Minify or Rocket Loader in your CloudFlare settings (settings->CloudFlare settings). As these are beta features that can break JS, turn them off if you have a problem. If turning them off fixes the problem, please report the CloudFlare bug.

"Hmm am using cloudflare on my website crackedsoftwares.com , its working perfectly fine there but don't knw whts wrong with social engine .... it just wont me to allow things to upload like photos , etc ... but really cloudflare is good service though thats why i want a real solution for the problem ."

If you made changes to static content on the site, then try to enable CloudFlare Development Mode. You can also purge your cache (settings also on the same page as development mode).

Note: Long uploads might also cause issues. If a problem at all, try moving the uploads to a subdomain we don't proxy after creating the subdomain (create subdomain->CloudFlare->Settings->DNS settings->Add subdomain_> Make sure cloud is gray.
    Well you rock dude , that java script and ajax is fine now , abt cpanel i din't got ur points up ... can u just elaborate in better way how to perform that .

I noticed that more sites go down with claudflare than no claudflare
    "Only great minds can afford a simple style."

Respected Member
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by jase07 View Post
    I noticed that more sites go down with claudflare than no claudflare
    mate when u shift to cloudflare , the site is being propogated to whole world to new dns , so it takes less time more probably but can be more then 24 hrs so u have to be in patient if want to utilise new service

Respected Member
    Website's:
    Issue is Fixed Mods Please Close It Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information