Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6997 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so

Default Why do you guys ban scammers?

I really don't get it. What's the point in banning them? Is it just to restrict their access to the site? Obviously not, since they can easily come back using a proxy and a new account and scam more people. Why not just give them the rank of a "Scammer" rather than banning them? Yes, they can still make a new account, but the chances are obviously less than the first case.
    nYXem Reviewed by nYXem on . Why do you guys ban scammers? I really don't get it. What's the point in banning them? Is it just to restrict their access to the site? Obviously not, since they can easily come back using a proxy and a new account and scam more people. Why not just give them the rank of a "Scammer" rather than banning them? Yes, they can still make a new account, but the chances are obviously less than the first case. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    GraffThe.Net MCSkatty.com MCSkatty.co.uk MCSkatty.net MCSkatty.org MCSkatty.info
    I tried something liek this on Dexozoft, I gave all the trolls their own usergroup called Turds.
    TBF i think it did help, Everyone knew who they were and just ignored the trolling, it also made it easier for us to keep control of them.
    GraffThe.Net - The #1 Graffiti Download Site.

Website's:
    LulzAge.com LulzAge.net LulzAge.org
    what makes you think that they will still use the account after they get 'Scammer' rank.. ?
    LulzAge ? The Age of teh Lulz
    Launching soon.....Stay Tuned Fellas !

I <3 Fake Boobs ( . Y . ) Do you ? >.>

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb221093 View Post
    what makes you think that they will still use the account after they get 'Scammer' rank.. ?
    Agree with this lol

They will just make a new account and start scamming with it

Even if they came back, they will eventually blow their cover up like every scammer does.

Just Another Coder
    lol yea chances of making a new account are equally higher, banning them would make it easier to reduce scams.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Just by being a bit careful i think it is possible to stay away from being scammed

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    No, chances could be the same, but there's no harm in trying, right?

Also, if you mark a member as "Scammer" that will keep you safe from that guy in other sites too where he's not yet banned. Say a guy is banner here in KWWH for scaming, but not yet banned in DP. So he may scam there too. But when you see him there, you will be cautious since you already know that he scammed here in KWWH. Go the point?

If he gets marked as a 'Scammer' here, he'll simply get a new nickname, no one is that stupid...

The Realest Nigga
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    If he gets marked as a 'Scammer' here, he'll simply get a new nickname, no one is that stupid...
    That.....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information