Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6961 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    SymbianSpot.com DDLAuto.co Leechersbay.com i-zone.ws Universaldownload.net

Default [DLE] Need DLE Coder (Professional)

Hello

I'm looking for someone who can install DLE ( Data Life Engine ) with themes,mod and plugins on a VPS parellel to vBulletin. plz remember first u have to transfer the website to the new server and then install DLE on it parellel to VB as current server is not capable of mainting both Both VB and DLE.

ONly Experrince guyz should reply as there will also be VB database exist and should not have problem if DLE installed next to it.

VB Site link
    http://www.symbianspot.com/forum/index.php
    kamrandahir Reviewed by kamrandahir on . [DLE] Need DLE Coder (Professional) Hello I'm looking for someone who can install DLE ( Data Life Engine ) with themes,mod and plugins on a VPS parellel to vBulletin. plz remember first u have to transfer the website to the new server and then install DLE on it parellel to VB as current server is not capable of mainting both Both VB and DLE. ONly Experrince guyz should reply as there will also be VB database exist and should not have problem if DLE installed next to it. VB Site link Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    speeddl.com mcgrhill-warez.com
    I Think No DLE Coder On KWWHunction

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by kamrandahir View Post
    Hello

I'm looking for someone who can install DLE ( Data Life Engine ) with themes,mod and plugins on a VPS parellel to vBulletin. plz remember first u have to transfer the website to the new server and then install DLE on it parellel to VB as current server is not capable of mainting both Both VB and DLE.

ONly Experrince guyz should reply as there will also be VB database exist and should not have problem if DLE installed next to it.

VB Site link
    http://www.symbianspot.com/forum/index.php
    just just the home directory for the dle and make a folder called forums for your forums,its pretty easy.

Thread Information