Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6922 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Filessonic reply to file host blocking?

Well a few days ago i opened a support ticket at filesonic asking them why are they blocking uploadstation,fileserve and oron from remote uploads.

here is their answer

• Hello,
      We are not blocking remote uploads. Some hosts, such as fileserve, uploadstation and oron are blocking or limiting the number of remote uploads permitted from US.
      Thank you,
      FileSonic Helpdesk
    Now what is the situation with wupload. I am planning to buy a wupload premium account.Before that I need to know something from the wupload premium users.

Are you able to remote upload from wupload to fileserve and uploadstation?
    Let me know the issues you face at wupload.
    blogurway Reviewed by blogurway on . Filessonic reply to file host blocking? Well a few days ago i opened a support ticket at filesonic asking them why are they blocking uploadstation,fileserve and oron from remote uploads. here is their answer Now what is the situation with wupload. I am planning to buy a wupload premium account.Before that I need to know something from the wupload premium users. Are you able to remote upload from wupload to fileserve and uploadstation? Let me know the issues you face at wupload. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Probably not. Oron no for sure

Thread Information