Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61998 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Mybb Adult Theme

Hello,

I had this designed and at the present I have no need for it. The design cost me 50usd and the coding took sometime worth 50usd of my time. It has never been used on any site, so this can be an unique theme.

I would like to sell this for approx. 80usd unique or I would be willing to sell to multiple people for 25usd each.

If I don't get any bids Ill keep it since I may in the future open an adult admin forum to share traffic ideas, etc. However I am unsure if I want to do this so I would rather sell it.

Screenshots:

accepting offers

ps. I see a few issues I will fix if sold.
    r0ck Reviewed by r0ck on . Mybb Adult Theme Hello, I had this designed and at the present I have no need for it. The design cost me 50usd and the coding took sometime worth 50usd of my time. It has never been used on any site, so this can be an unique theme. I would like to sell this for approx. 80usd unique or I would be willing to sell to multiple people for 25usd each. If I don't get any bids Ill keep it since I may in the future open an adult admin forum to share traffic ideas, etc. However I am unsure if I want to do Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    fix them all and you can happily post in this forum i think

well only issue I see looking at the screenshot is the area with the memberlist which would only take a few minutes. If no one wants to buy I will just leave it like that until its sold or I decide to use it

Thread Information