Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6502 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    deviantWarez.com warezaholics.com rapidfilez.com wallz4u.com skullb0y.com reflexive-games.com

Angry WrzHost, Suspension Reason: DMCA Complaints. Whole VPS shutdown

I received this lot so long ago.

Dear ****** ******,
    This is a notification that your service has now been suspended. The details of this suspension are below:
    Product/Service: Premium Virtual Private Server
    Domain: server.deviantwarez.com
    Amount: $**.** USD
    Due Date: 18/07/2011
    Suspension Reason: DMCA Complaints - Contact us so we can move you to a Russian VPS.
    Please contact us as soon as possible to get your service reactivated.
    WRZHost.com

How can all my websites cause DMCA Complaints at once??

Shouldn't I be told what caused it and shouldn't I be given time to remove what ever caused it??

Anyone got an opinion about this?
    skullb0y.dW Reviewed by skullb0y.dW on . WrzHost, Suspension Reason: DMCA Complaints. Whole VPS shutdown I received this lot so long ago. Dear ****** ******, This is a notification that your service has now been suspended. The details of this suspension are below: Product/Service: Premium Virtual Private Server Domain: server.deviantwarez.com Amount: $**.** USD Due Date: 18/07/2011 Suspension Reason: DMCA Complaints - Contact us so we can move you to a Russian VPS. Please contact us as soon as possible to get your service reactivated. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    i reckon they want you to move to spend more money
    if dmca complaints they should pass on to you to remove content

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    u shud leave them while u can. wrzhost is total fail....i used them for over a year and then suddenly tippie let go of the dedi on which i had a vps without any notice. lost everything....switch to a new host while u still can

Website's:
    deviantWarez.com warezaholics.com rapidfilez.com wallz4u.com skullb0y.com reflexive-games.com
    The reply I just got. Don't know if to cry or laugh.
    the site deviantwarez.com has caused the problem. Netherlands hates Warez now basically..so they want to get rid of any sites related to this. Just to let you know, that moving to Russia doesnt give us any kind of benefit. Firstly, it costs the same to you so theres not a difference to us. Secondly, we move you for free to a safer location, so I dont think were doing anything wrong here.

Theres no kind of game here..I can host you in NL but when your VPS IP gets blocked, dont complain to us because we already warned you. To avoid this, we have suggested you move to Russia and continue hosting there, as DMCA arent really welcome there anyway, so you can probably host there for a very long period without any problems.

Banned
    nl dont hate warez if they did no one be using nl anymore if they hated warez so much they change the terms

i suggest you go else where knowing them they put you on russia vps then say you need to upgrade to dedi

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    What was your websites location? Onshore?

Edit: it is Netherlands.
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

The Realest Nigga
    Well tbh there is a new rules which might get imposed in netherlands to get rid of all warez sites hosted if its implemented

Edit:
    But dunno if its implemented or not yet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorX View Post
    What was your websites location? Onshore?

do you even read

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Actually wrzhost is pretty good.

Worldstream (Netherlands Datacenter) has become more strict when it comes to warez.

Wrzhost cancelled you server not because they chose too but because Worldstream ordered it. You should move out of Netherlands is not a good place anymore, well in Worldstream is not.

this has happened to me, wrzhost has forward the DMCA to me and even if you take care of it Worldstream will suspend your IP, they are gay..

Website's:
    If that new rule goes ahead It will change the face of warez hosting a bit then. Most hosts I know of are Netherlands based. It won't leave much to turn to in the way of warez hosting.

As for the Russian server, I don't really have much of an option now as my backups are not recent and they have shut off access to the VPS so I cant grab fresh copies. If I could get copies now, I'd be jumping ship right now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information