Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6931 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    this is what happens when u get so many noobs running warez sites these days.. shit happens man, they are offering to move the thread op to Russian servers at no xrta cost, and no increased monthly fees for the servers, im not seeing the problem. When i was still running warez sites i had to move servers a few times,before finally realizing NL was not a 'safe' option as so many think.

And just because a hoster has the letters WRZ in their name is why you chose them? all i can say there is

Website's:
    ImageZilla.net
    which dc was this server at?

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    I dont see any need to option such thread ?
    You are hosting a warez site which is offcourse illegal and wrzhost is helping you by moving you to a better and safer place. I would say its a Good move from their side.
    You should Appreciate it man...

ffs Close this thread and ask the support guys to shift you on Russian servers.
    It would be better option for you.
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

4.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    this is what happens when u get so many noobs running warez sites these days.. shit happens man, they are offering to move the thread op to Russian servers at no xrta cost, and no increased monthly fees for the servers, im not seeing the problem. When i was still running warez sites i had to move servers a few times,before finally realizing NL was not a 'safe' option as so many think.
    I was briefly skimming this thread but I didn't realise they wern't changing any extra for russian hosting. This thread is completely pointless if there isn't going to be any price increase/transferral cost.

What's the issue with moving to a Russian server that costs no different from your current server? Unless they're reducing speeds and bandwidth by a big amount then I don't see your problem.

Having any sites related to warez is a complete waste of time and money unless you're someone like the owner of warez-bb. Katz had a brain when it come to selling katz.cd as they knew it wasn't going to last forever and to get out while they were still up.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Website's:
    ihide.info experthide.com hideonthe.net
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshin View Post
    u shud leave them while u can. wrzhost is total fail....i used them for over a year and then suddenly tippie let go of the dedi on which i had a vps without any notice. lost everything....switch to a new host while u still can
    are you dum as shit? WrzHost is fucking amazing

Website's:
    deviantWarez.com warezaholics.com rapidfilez.com wallz4u.com skullb0y.com reflexive-games.com
    This thread can be closed because as it will turn into a full mud sling fight if it's not.

Wrzhost have shifted me free of charge. They did give me the option of staying on NL servers though. Due to the possibility of worldstream causing problems, I went with the move to Russia.

I'm grateful for the quick move and don't have any serious grudge against wrzhost. This post was only started because of the way the DCMA was dealt with. suspending my VPS and not contacting me first. I was only after an opinion of the action taken.

P.S

I have been with wrzhost for five years now and did not choose them because of the name. It was the service they offered me and the content I was allowed that made me go with them.

Yes deviantwarez is a young site (only five years) but its been a fun site to manage and I have meet many different and awesome people over the last five years. I have enjoyed the challenge of running my site. There is no way I'd give it up over one crappy DCMA complaint.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Sorry skullboy that part of my comment on chosing them for the name was more directed toward Virtuals comment above mine,not so much towards you. I am glad everything seems to be settled for you now,and they were probably protecting themselves some as well taking your VPS offline until they spoke with you, i had that happen to me before as well when i was into warez sites still,and i agree it sucks,but thats all part of working on these types of sites

Website's:
    deviantWarez.com warezaholics.com rapidfilez.com wallz4u.com skullb0y.com reflexive-games.com
    Just an update:

The transfer only took two odd hours for approx. 18GB Super fast.
    Everything is running fine.

Big thanks to all wrzhost staff who organized and did the transfer.

Website's:
    hostkey.com
    hey, just move to Russia - same speed, no DMCA and other bullshit.
    WRZHost is good guys, was hard times last year, but now it's OK
    Best regards, Peter
    hostkey.com
    Dedicated servers in Russia and Netherlands
    VPS, offshore hosting, VPS nodes, resellers welcome
    No DMCA, flexible AUP.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information