Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6794 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by skullb0y.dW View Post
    If that new rule goes ahead It will change the face of warez hosting a bit then. Most hosts I know of are Netherlands based. It won't leave much to turn to in the way of warez hosting.

As for the Russian server, I don't really have much of an option now as my backups are not recent and they have shut off access to the VPS so I cant grab fresh copies. If I could get copies now, I'd be jumping ship right now.
    well you can simply tell them to turn on your server back up and they will. After that just get a back up, the problem is not WRZHOST, is WORLDSTREAM

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    worldstream are strict

best looking at evoswitch or leaseweb but if you want to ignore dmca get russia or something like ukraine and ecatel

Website's:
    deviantWarez.com warezaholics.com rapidfilez.com wallz4u.com skullb0y.com reflexive-games.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bxflow View Post
    well you can simply tell them to turn on your server back up and they will. After that just get a back up, the problem is not WRZHOST, is WORLDSTREAM
    After a few support tickets they have switched it back on but reckon worldstream will block the IP in a few hours.
    Not enough time to transfer all my databases across a 1.6MB connection LOL. Guess I'm heading towards the land of Vodka.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    After a few support tickets they have switched it back on but reckon worldstream will block the IP in a few hours.
    Not enough time to transfer all my databases across a 1.6MB connection LOL. Guess I'm heading towards the land of Vodka.

I dont think they will block it in an HOUR, I think it will take another DMCA for them to cut you off again.

Just remote transfer your database to rapidshare or hotfile Then upload it back to the new server later on

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    and by the way the will automatically transfer your files to the russian server on their side.

Website's:
    deviantWarez.com warezaholics.com rapidfilez.com wallz4u.com skullb0y.com reflexive-games.com
    Yep the transfer is straight forward as its VPS.

Still not happy with their approach to me regarding the DMCA. Pretty rude to not give a warning. They have bleeted on about it's worldstream causing all the problems. I've had my IP blocked a few times now. deviantwarez seems to of upset a few people

worldstream lost few servers on Police Raids, thats why they are strict now.
    Anyway its better to move to RU or Ukraine

It begins...
    Quite the opposite for all you people talking about NLs new law. Here's what my NL provider had to say:

With all that said, I would remove the images in the best interest of yourself, however The Netherlands has just signed up to the new Net Neutrality Law (and is the only country to do so) so these people are going to have a harder time than they did before trying to chase Netherlands Internet providers.
    ^ He was referring to people who send DMCA notices.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_neutrality
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/23/te...23neutral.html

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    Why does wrzhost use worldstream if they don't allow warez-linking?
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information