Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62881 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default What method of posting is best?

I have a question, and i cannot find the answer, its for getting more cash, so here it goes.

It is better to post your uploads with an multiposter or post your uploads manually to big warez boards?

And can you tell me some big warez boards if you can.

Thanks!
    0dayG Reviewed by 0dayG on . What method of posting is best? I have a question, and i cannot find the answer, its for getting more cash, so here it goes. It is better to post your uploads with an multiposter or post your uploads manually to big warez boards? And can you tell me some big warez boards if you can. Thanks! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Why not use multi poster when you can do exactly the same as when you post manually.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    True but the most of the warez templates i have are not working anymore

If you have good reputation on the best warez forums such as warezbb for example,if you are able to provide multiple file host links in a matter of 40 minutes,and your post include screenshots,description,buttons,feedback icons etc you won't need a multiposter.(This method takes time)
    if you want to earn fast but no more than 5 $ a day use multiposter and post at 100 + places.

Banned
    yes, i think the first method u mentioned is better and could get you more cash. (posting in forums like warezbb and other big forums)

multiposter = spammer Just kiddin. I always do manual posting (too cheap to buy mp lolz) I like manual posting as I can see and reply those who posted in my thread but if your after money then yeah

Quote Originally Posted by elena1969 View Post
    If you have good reputation on the best warez forums such as warezbb for example,if you are able to provide multiple file host links in a matter of 40 minutes,and your post include screenshots,description,buttons,feedback icons etc you won't need a multiposter.
    I have quality post (nfo, imdb, screens) and i use autoposter, need to say that it is custom solution. Works nice, but obviously it needs work to have it set up.

1)Make Quality Post
    2)Post Manually In famous forums
    reply those who posted in my thread
    +1 Formally Bump The Thread

Banned
    i have to agree^^ Post only quality stuff.

Respected Member
    Quality over quantity. You can keep quality and still use multiposter.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information