Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61551 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Google+ First Impressions

Google+ First Impressions By tysiphonehelp
    I think it looks good Can't wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcIU-...&feature=feedu
    Suhel Reviewed by Suhel on . Google+ First Impressions Google+ First Impressions By tysiphonehelp I think it looks good Can't wait. vcIU-PW0ov0&feature=feedu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcIU-PW0ov0&feature=feedu Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

YES, that guy's hot! Wow you have a taste dude.

Website's:
    satiq.net
    Any invite?

mmm mmm!
    I strongly doubt that I will use Google +
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    Hmm I must say it looks pretty decent but come on if you already have Facebook account (longer period of time) and got all friends, customers or w.e in there, working with Google+ along with FB would be kinda too much.

Circles and group video chat are nice features but still...
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Website's:
    premiump2p.in
    Everything abt my frinds .. if they are using Google + .. den i m going to use .. otherwise . tata bye bye

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I'm loving Google+ it's really really good

I've read loads of reviews and with the exception of the Guardian who found circles confusing (the only person on the internet not to get it) they have all being way better than expected.

The media buzz around it is way more than expected too. Google turned off invites for a while as it was too popular. They want to slowly release and roll it out like they did with gmail.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

well m still waiting for an invite but as above replies stated a social network works on the basis of * network * and if my friends wont be there what i am gonna obviously use it for ?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by aGiTo View Post
    well m still waiting for an invite but as above replies stated a social network works on the basis of * network * and if my friends wont be there what i am gonna obviously use it for ?
    Surprisingly that's one of the smallest barriers to overcome. Your friends don't have to have a profile for you to add them. It's not like Facebook where they have to have a page to add them. You can add friends and share stuff with them even if they don't have a profile. It works surprisingly well and is well though out even in terms of privacy with people who don't have profiles.

Wait till it goes live and you'll be able to see for yourself.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    wrzscene.info watchfreetvseriesonline.com
    thanks for the small review Mr Happy i was doubtful to try it as i hated google buzz, might try there new experiment now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information