Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6877 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ipowerz View Post
    Forget your money and i haven't even used your templates for ONCE
    No need to create more more replies. Topic it turning to convtroversy... If you do not want to pay money write down in SIMPLE WORDS. Otherwise you have to pay him because he did efforts for you. It is your matter whether you want to use templates or not.

busylifeboy: I request to you do not believe on Internet User. You must know very well for the person whom you are working for. And leave the remaining money, i think HE WILL NOT PAY YOU, JUST DO WORK HARD BY UPLOADING....
    Removed, not allowed.

Always make sure you agree the full terms clearly before making the deal..

Do you have chat logs to show exactly what was asked of you in return for payment? ..if you delivered what you agreed and can proove that everything is in working order then he needs to pay up.
    There's definitely misunderstandings on both sides here.

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Wow your moaning that templates don't work and you put warezscene.net in the screenshot below without even checking rules i made for the site?
    http://www.warezscene.net/announceme...e-updates.html

Quote Originally Posted by busylife007 View Post
    Maybe you should stop trying to be a greedy person and care about some peoples sites. multi posters are banned from alot of sites and some people have taken action like me. then you accuse people of scamming without even checking some of the sites rules, i think you should stop whining like a little bitch grow up get a job then come back when you grow up abit more.

Website's:
    myrapidleech.net
    Quote Originally Posted by busylife007 View Post
    Ipowerz touch your heart and say i didnot spend two days with you..

i am making registration for cyberaff templates. not for thema.. i also send

cyberaff settings. but you use cracked mp5 so only it doesnot work thats you

are saying already.

You have big company. you have many friends in internet. i don't have any

friends like you.you turned me against me you cheated me only small

person like me.you want registration but you want setup your thema

see your request thread thread. i dont want your 10$. you waste MY two

days only.not yours because i am only accept forum registration. i dont

have any specialization to type like you in these thread. I DONT WANT TO

CHEAT ANY ONE . I AM GIVE RESPECT TO ALL OF ONE, IN MY REAL LIFE

ALSO.Now i realize the internet,"Don't trust any one, don't give respect an

internet peoples because all are cheaters"

Hae ipower don't you have eyes, all are registered forums.simply go that

website and see all forums are login.
    Okay dude, i wanna finish this shit with you!

Give me those 150 templates back and i will pay you $10 again , i will finish this deal here!!! I don't wanna have bad releationship with you!

PM me to get your money back , i will go first this time! Is this fine for you??
    MyRapidleech.net - Under Construction!
    ClickLeech.com - Premium Link Generator! Free!

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    FUCK ME FOR RELEASING THE TEMPLATES FUCK FUCK FUCK.

the biggest mistake i've done. releasing the templates publicly yeah i know i did a mistake but no i'm not stupid you guys don't really know how to work with it. already FUCKED UP WITH 100 OF PMS, 100 OF IMS, 100 OF EMAILS, ASKING ME HOW TO DO THAT. HOW TO EDIT THAT. HOW TO FUCK WITH MP5. THE TEMPLATES AREN'T WORKING. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already told you all just follow the configs the one i've provided you guys are sick you need a thread with only 10/15 words or more small which will explain you in 15 words. WTF DO YOU REALLY THINK 15 WORDS OR MORE SMALLER WILL EXPLAIN YOU HOW TO MAKE THE TEMPLATES WORK?..

if you really want to make such a thread saying "I USED CA'S TEMPLATES" and no you guys are blaming my templates? yes you are. i am and others are also using my templates its working fine and perfect cause they are great and perfect in MultiPosting field. you guys don't read the whole thread you just download the templates and start claiming me. the templates not working etc... "WTF DO YOU THINK I AM CRAZY OR WHAT? I SPENT 2 MONTHS ON THE TEMPLATES, BOUGHT 150 TEMPLATES" just for you all and you guys started shitting on the templates. READ THE FUCKING TEMPLATES THREAD AGAIN. FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN AND YOU'LL SEE THE DIFFERENCE

FFS PISSED OFF

Quote Originally Posted by ipowerz View Post
    IF KWWH staff will tell me to give him $10 i would give him surely but i need atleast those some 100 templates working! simple as that! He had to give me 339 templates of CyberAff release in $35 but he gave me only 15 working templates WTF!
    LMFAO 15 only working? and i'm using the all templates? probably the OP scammed?
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

i don't understand this.This is weird.I only understood the half of the inside story here.the two of you are blaming each other,why not sort out thru pm's...i hope that was a better idea

Respected Developer
    busylife - The templates which gave to ipowerz are FREE on KWWHunction which were created by CyberAff and NOT yourself yet you state you created them and then you say CyberAff created them? You've received $10 for the registration, if that's disputed - ipowerz could you release the $10 as busylife has completed the registration part. The templates - You shouldn't pay for as they're free, unless I'm missing something.. If not, when the $10 has been released/paid -This thread will be closed as it'll be resolved.

Thanks.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    busylife - If all the templates are working, send them all to me and I'll get CA to check them. If they work, you won't be receiving $10, you'll receive $35 from ipowerz. Only thing to do now is to check the templates as you already showed proof you registered on the forums. If they don't work, you'll only receive $10 as you didn't complete the job.

Thanks.
    hawk he should know the thing what he's doing actually. MP5 is totally epic and new now all the config is stored in the database/server not in your pc or tool anymore like MP4. that means if you want to share your template with me and if i wanna use it. i gotta config my MP5 first with tags/areas same as yours including the "UIDS" the main part of the tool. after doing all that we can make it work. if you don't config it same as the user who sent you the templates it will not work. i mean the templates will work but the forum ids will messed up like

Movies --> Applications
    Games --> eBooks
    Applications --> XxX
    Music --> Announcement

every ids of forum will get changed. it depends on your UIDS.

i just want to know how come from 339 temjplates only 15 templates are working ? seriously wait i gotta post something lol

wait i know you'll say many of them are dead. posting still in progress. and i'll post the reason why the post not getting distributed with the pic

BlitzWarez - Down
    Board4AllCZ - http://lulzimg.com/i23/c23ceb9b.png (i know am banned)
    ChileComparte - redirects to the main page. (url problem)
    crackserial.sk - http://lulzimg.com/i23/47d7ed56.png (no user id specified)
    cucaj.sk - site working but getting 404 not found etc... so thats why missed to put ids
    cybermania.org - my net problem its working http://cybermania.org/ you can see my name and last visited lol
    cyberwarez.info - http://lulzimg.com/i23/133e0059.png (yes its not a new post i already posted it)
    cz-warez - http://lulzimg.com/i23/61ee629e.png (no user/pass specified)
    darelease - http://lulzimg.com/i23/710acb84.png (only 7 images allowed)
    dayn.org - site permanently down
    deposifilesonic - http://lulzimg.com/i23/78f5ebae.png (Moderators Approval)
    devilsfunhouse - same goes with cybermania & devilsfunhouse
    what more proof you need? you want me to show you with teamviewer live if you think am lying?

EDIT:

and i agree with hawk's new reply
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information