Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61245 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Question Reciving threats!! Please Help

i wonder if anyone can give me any advice

i have a warez website and yesterday i received a letter from someone called "the warez cartel" who gave me the choice to either pay them $150 each month or else they will post 1000+ posts in my forums with childp0rn images and links. they also said that they would send out up to 1 million emails to random recipients "advertising" the posts. including law officials and judges and so on

my website has a decent ranking and i guess childp0rn would get the site and domain deleted.

i dont want this to happen and it seems they mean business. any ideas what i can do??

thank you
    michael
    Mickey Reviewed by Mickey on . Reciving threats!! Please Help i wonder if anyone can give me any advice i have a warez website and yesterday i received a letter from someone called "the warez cartel" who gave me the choice to either pay them $150 each month or else they will post 1000+ posts in my forums with childp0rn images and links. they also said that they would send out up to 1 million emails to random recipients "advertising" the posts. including law officials and judges and so on my website has a decent ranking and i guess childp0rn would Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Did you get mail or door delivery letter ?

I mean firstly this idiot is threathing you with **********...ironic thing is what is this idiot doing with ********** in the first place...

Im sorry but somone is threathing you with **********...you report it ASAP...

Im a father and seeing sh*t like this boils my blood

Banned
    i got it by email from thewarezcartel@hotmail.com

Banned
    ^^Spam ! Ignore it !

You say you received a letter... in what form? Posted to your house? e-Mail? or what?

----EDIT----

Sorry, took to long to write this... Just seen your replies :-)
    Yes, I suggest it's most likely spam to.

If it does happen... then you could just easily delete the posts, and ban their IP's.

UltraIMG - Free Image Hosting
    Want to ask me anything to do with UltraIMG?? Send me a PM.
    Chances are that if you leave a message on the forum I might not see it. :)

Banned
    [QUOTE=dinny;894727]Im sorry but somone is threathing you with **********...you report it ASAP...

who do I report it to?

Keep the email. Can use the headers to trace the sender if he is not behind a proxy. In case some shit happens.
    -: Free Premium Account Giveaway! :-

Banned
    Just ignore the email, keep it as ty180sx says.

If they post on your site, delete and ban, easy.

Don't lose any sleep over it m8.

Banned
    1st of all , how will they post on your site ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information