Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6991 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    can you guess there is a gay general call you to his home and if you do not come to him
    he will call you to army and ignore your report

yes some very important healt problems like kidney problems, or heavy level diabetes if you are that you can not make heavy physical efforts they mark you ROTTEN BALL yes
    rotten ball.

2.   Sponsored Links

Last edited by StyXoN; 14th Sep 2015 at 09:28 PM.

Website's:
    facebook.com
    actually leaving the country can get you arrested, its considered treason in some countries...

be a man and serve your country...the experiences and life lessons you will get will be more valuable then anything, and not something u find easily...

semper fi
    All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

if you got caught later that you have avoid getting in army.. they will definitely Kill you soon or later.

go live to forest or some place like that

Website's:
    NewLinePlayers.com Elite-Source.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cotufa-ssdd View Post
    actually leaving the country can get you arrested, its considered treason in some countries...

be a man and serve your country...the experiences and life lessons you will get will be more valuable then anything, and not something u find easily...

semper fi
    Why are ruin his life? No offense to any army people, but it's a nightmare. I've talked to some ex-marines, and they said they still have bad dreams from their times at war. If you're so patriotic about your country, why don't you go and join the army?

On topic, there's nothing much you can actually do. Cutting off a body part, or something is a stupid idea. Same as being gay lol. Leaving the country is probably your best choice. If I may ask, where do you live?

Website's:
    facebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by shiver View Post
    If you're so patriotic about your country, why don't you go and join the army?
    I was in the army for 7 years, I served my country, did my time, all for punks like you to be able to sit at home and sleep at night without worrying about the cookie monster in ure closet...

I dont say its an easy job, but it made me the person I am today, and I wouldnt have it any other way.
    All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

semper fi
    then dont come back
    also i want to know which country the person who made this topic is from

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    pack your bags and start walking.

I was in the army for 7 years, I served my country, did my time, all for punks like you to be able to sit at home and sleep at night without worrying about the cookie monster in ure closet...

I dont say its an easy job, but it made me the person I am today, and I wouldnt have it any other way.
    I respect those who do enlist and who have died for my country(America) but i don't think anyone should ever be forced into the military....It has nothing to do with being a man or not being a man...it's just probably one of the hardest jobs in the world and not everyone is cut-out for that thing.

I know i'm not....

I'm assuming you are Non-American(the OP) because i haven't heard about an american draft. Best of luck to you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information