Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61952 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Re-Rate WarezOnly! (Trust me)

Hi, im the new admin on WO and would like to know your opinions on the new forum all comments welcome.

As you can see from last time, the forums have been re-ordered, we have a new forum skin, serveral changes to the forum all together and mostly in staff changes.

So could you please tell us what you think of the new forum. Hope you like it, thanks.

Code: 
    http://www.*****************/forums/index.php
    P.s, we are also looking for smods, mods and uploaders along with other groups if anyone is interested.

NOTE: You will not see everything unless you are registered, if you take the time to register and give a proper review we are greatfull Thanks.
    dannym23 Reviewed by dannym23 on . Re-Rate WarezOnly! (Trust me) Hi, im the new admin on WO and would like to know your opinions on the new forum :) all comments welcome. As you can see from last time, the forums have been re-ordered, we have a new forum skin, serveral changes to the forum all together and mostly in staff changes. So could you please tell us what you think of the new forum. Hope you like it, thanks. http://www.*****************/forums/index.php P.s, we are also looking for smods, mods and uploaders along with other groups if anyone Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezSFX.com Premuimtemplates.co.uk c0rrupted.co.uk vBWorks.co.uk
    forumZ << Replace with a S

^^ Done, thanks. Any thing else jsut say i would like some good points too.

Website's:
    megadlz.com ifilmtube.com outofdoor.info
    okay also edit in your first post

http://www.*****************/forums/index.php

overall nice site.

^^ Done, thanks for pointing that out

Website's:
    ddlcms.com xsaimex.com warezgod.com
    Looks clean. The header logo appears a bit grainy. I'd change it to a smoother graphic that goes to the top (eliminating that gap).

Im goinig to work on the logo soon thanks

nice work keep it up
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Respected Member
    I must say the logo is very nice, skin could be more spiced up how about custom staus icons? That register box is annoying it'll make people less likely to register.

(1only)
    Website's:
    BarakaDesigns.com Amodity.com IMGFlare.com
    Hello Everyone I'm The Founder of warez-only and i like to thank you all for reviewing the site and thanks Dannym23 for your support, more to come guys and the That register box, will be taking care of ok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information