Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61044 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default all my accounts are stolen

what can i do

plz help me

all my account are stolen alertypay

and wupload and all accounts in all companies

all money was transferred to this account wupload.ban@gmail.com
    osama01313 Reviewed by osama01313 on . all my accounts are stolen what can i do plz help me all my account are stolen alertypay and wupload and all accounts in all companies all money was transferred to this account wupload.ban@gmail.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

well firsy of all change your email password and secure it with new information and
    second you r osama send some terroriste to the hacker and finesh him

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    The best thing you can do is mail them about the situation and hope that they can help you recover your accounts

Please click the image above!

I think you got keylogged
    You should watch what you download.
    Was the password same for everything?
    Even your email?
    I guess the first step is get your email and reistall your computer and get a good antivirus
    I have got key logged one time they can see what ever your doing luckily noting was hacked so i reistall my computer anyway Good Luck

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Most filehosts don't relly care if you allow someone to hack your account. Most likely they won't even respond at all.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    If you can't help him with advices, FUCK OFF OF THIS THREAD! No one cares about your shitty opinion.

Do you use RDP - If yes - from where ?

Try to get hold of your email first, as thats the most important thing. After that contact each company and hope that they recover your account( most file hosts wont).

You also need to get that keylogger out of your pc, try to remember the last couple of things you downloaded/installed, backtrack from there and see which program had the keylogger. If you dont remove this, your accounts will be hacked again.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    If you can't help him with advices, FUCK OFF OF THIS THREAD! No one cares about your shitty opinion.
    There is nothing like 'advices', imbicile! And it's not advice but a reality.

And who are you to judge that no one cares about my opinion? Do you speak for all members? And as my reputation is higher than yours, shut the fuck up if you have nothing to useful to say.

Fact is that most filehosts not even reply to your request to reinstate your account.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    it sucks. Happened to me recently. They even pushed my domains. Th best thing is to email everyone who you had an account with and tell them about the situation. I was able to get my domains and gmail account this way. The way I lost my accounts was because I used my girlfriend's computer and it was keylogged. Make sure you try to get your email first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information