Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6961 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com

Exclamation I Need Info About Hotfile New Account for Same Site but Diff Paypal Acount

Please I Need to Know if I can Make This:

My Friend wants to work with me by Uploading files to my site so he will make his Hotfile Account with His Paypal Account to But he need to Set my site as his site to get paid for sells too like i do so now the point is:

Same Site ( Mine ) will be added into two accounts His and Mine as ( My Sites ) but each account has diff PayPal Account in same time.

Is That OK with Hotfile rules as i do not want to lost my account and work at this time or he should not put my site in his account.?

Please I need Tested or 100% trusted info

Thanks for All Help
    myincome2020 Reviewed by myincome2020 on . I Need Info About Hotfile New Account for Same Site but Diff Paypal Acount Please I Need to Know if I can Make This: My Friend wants to work with me by Uploading files to my site so he will make his Hotfile Account with His Paypal Account to But he need to Set my site as his site to get paid for sells too like i do so now the point is: Same Site ( Mine ) will be added into two accounts His and Mine as ( My Sites ) but each account has diff PayPal Account in same time. Is That OK with Hotfile rules as i do not want to lost my account and work at this time or Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

while you try to add in different account itself it will show that site already registered.so you cant add in your friend account.If your account banned also you cant add in your friend account.100% tested & trusted info

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    Thanks Bro So In this case my friend can not get site sales like i do? Right?
    he will get downloads only ??

I don't know about this, but maybe redirecting will work ?

Thread Information