Yeah so as Paypal has made purpose code and PAN card details mandatory to be set in your paypal account, do you think we need to bother about taxes ?

Yeah i know unless your annual income is more then 3 lacs ( near about that ) you don't have to pay taxes but then I cant help being paranoid CBI is gonna knock on my door and ...

So has anyone till now paid taxes for the income they get as a webmaster ? If not, do you think you've a salary high enough and should be paying taxes ? Has anyone received any form of notice, warning etc for evading it?

*Sigh* I wish they stopped checking financial transactions of webmasters and took steps to recover the Black Money deposited on offshore banks instead :/

Please Discuss.
mystaku Reviewed by mystaku on . Indian Paypal Users please check! Yeah so as Paypal has made purpose code and PAN card details mandatory to be set in your paypal account, do you think we need to bother about taxes ? Yeah i know unless your annual income is more then 3 lacs ( near about that ) you don't have to pay taxes but then I cant help being paranoid CBI is gonna knock on my door and ... -_- So has anyone till now paid taxes for the income they get as a webmaster ? If not, do you think you've a salary high enough and should be paying taxes ? Has Rating: 5