Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61784 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to remove this bug from dle?

you can see above a symbol is showing in top header i tried to find and delete it but fail some body can help me how to remove this symbol?

i restore database through dle admin panel first i installed new dle then restored old database after that having this issue

regards
    faizulhaque Reviewed by faizulhaque on . How to remove this bug from dle? http://vvcap.net/db/CVfL9DOIz1U1SSWeRSNz.png you can see above a symbol is showing in top header i tried to find and delete it but fail some body can help me how to remove this symbol? i restore database through dle admin panel first i installed new dle then restored old database after that having this issue :facepalm: regards Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Well seems like the symbol is in your template files. Where this is appearing? if its in fullstory.tpl then open the file and look for any weird code and remove it. or do like what with the corresponding template file.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    yes like joomlaz said, try to look at the corresponding file for weird symbols.

try checking the header file

Thread Information