Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6912 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net

Default NexusDDL What Happend?

Today I Just Opened Nexus And Got This Message.......

sahil00150 Reviewed by sahil00150 on . NexusDDL What Happend? Today I Just Opened Nexus And Got This Message....... http://lulzimg.com/i23/afb58f.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

This is the staff, you have been banned

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    OK.

So shit went down. Or rather shit went up.

SplitIce has managed to singlehandedly destroy the current NexusDDL by uploading half of the new site over the old site and making sure he didn't keep any backups of the current site's code base (though the database is safe).

For now, we are working non-stop to push out NexusDDL V3 within 24 hours. A lot of the features we had hoped would be in the first release are probably not going to be present, for now we're simply getting the site to a usable level.

That said, the new site is still A LOT MORE AWESOME than the old piece of crap, and will probably become noticeably more awesome over the next week as more of our planned functionality and features are added.

This is not ideal, we know. But rest assured your data is safe and currently being migrated across to the new system. You will be able to submit again when the new site goes live. When the site first comes back online not all downloads will be in the system, but should appear in the next few days.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and I for one suggest we all grab a sock and a bar of soap and go after SplitIce...

SOCKBATH!

Lots of rage,
    Your friendly NexusDDL Development Team.

Thread Closed.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information