Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6574 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    ihide.info

Default LulzSec releases private Arizona law enforcement files

LulzSec releases private Arizona law enforcement files
    By John Callaham

Another day, another release of private files from LulzSec. Earlier today the very public and apparently very busy cyber hacking group announced on its official web site that it had "hundreds of private intelligence bulletins, training manuals, personal email correspondence, names, phone numbers, addresses and passwords belonging to Arizona law enforcement." The reason for the release is to protest a law passed in Arizona in 2010 that some people believe targets immigrants unfairly.

. /$$ /$$ /$$$$$$
    .| $$ | $$ /$$__ $$
    .| $$ /$$ /$$| $$ /$$$$$$$$| $$ \__/ /$$$$$$ /$$$$$$$
    .| $$ | $$ | $$| $$|____ /$$/| $$$$$$ /$$__ $$ /$$_____/
    .| $$ | $$ | $$| $$ /$$$$/ \____ $$| $$$$$$$$| $$
    .| $$ | $$ | $$| $$ /$$__/ /$$ \ $$| $$_____/| $$
    .| $$$$$$$$| $$$$$$/| $$ /$$$$$$$$| $$$$$$/| $$$$$$$| $$$$$$.$
    .|________/ \______/ |__/|________/ \______/ \_______/ \_______/
    //Laughing at your security since 2011!

Presents...

##################### CHINGA LA MIGRA BULLETIN #1 6/23/2011 ####################

We are releasing hundreds of private intelligence bulletins, training manuals,
    personal email correspondence, names, phone numbers, addresses and passwords
    belonging to Arizona law enforcement. We are targeting AZDPS specifically
    because we are against SB1070 and the racial profiling anti-immigrant police
    state that is Arizona.

The documents classified as "law enforcement sensitive", "not for public
    distribution", and "for official use only" are primarily related to border
    patrol and counter-terrorism operations and describe the use of informants to
    infiltrate various gangs, cartels, motorcycle clubs, Nazi groups, and protest
    movements.

Every week we plan on releasing more classified documents and embarassing
    personal details of military and law enforcement in an effort not just to reveal
    their racist and corrupt nature but to purposefully sabotage their efforts to
    terrorize communities fighting an unjust "war on drugs".

Hackers of the world are uniting and taking direct action against our common
    oppressors - the government, corporations, police, and militaries of the world.
    See you again real soon! ;D

################################################## ##############################
    LulzSec released the documents via a file download on the Pirate Bay web site. According to a story at the Wall Street Journal, a spokesperson from the Arizona Department of Public Safety said that the LulzSec release "appeared to be authentic". The apparent source of the leak came from the "email accounts of eight officers." In its press release LulzSec said, "Every week we plan on releasing more classified documents and embarassing [sic] personal details of military and law enforcement in an effort not just to reveal their racist and corrupt nature but to purposefully sabotage their efforts to terrorize communities fighting an unjust ?war on drugs?.

This is just the latest in a string of cyber attacks from the LulzSec group in the past two months. The group has targets a variety of web sites and online services. The group has targets several gaming web sites including Minecraft and Escapist Magazine and attacked the servers of the MMO EVE Online and the US servers of Nintendo. The group has also attacked Sony owned web sites, the CIA web site, PBS.org and more.
    Source
    ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . LulzSec releases private Arizona law enforcement files LulzSec releases private Arizona law enforcement files By John Callaham Source Rating: 5
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    rlshosting.com rlsdomains.com yourhostingtalk.com
    I don't need files to prove how stupid the government really is. The news already shows how dumb they are in public. They are probably the same way in private.
    RLS Hosting|Realistic Logical Solutions
    http://rlshosting.com

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    I love to see this sort of thing - the more people who force the government to be transparent, the better. And, it goes to show that Julian Asange and Bradley Manning aren't the monsters the government and media want you to believe they are.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Its not always for the lulz i guess

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    Gotta Love The Lulz... Unless Its Your Site

mmm mmm!
    It's anti-illegal-immigrant. There's a difference.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

mmm mmm!
    Anyway, this is the original source

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/93919/l...one-day-early/
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    i like to think of it as "hey US tax payers. this is what your government is doing"

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    I'm pretty sure US citizens don't pay taxes o.0 I thought canada only did that.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    updated with the text of the last post.. some edited.. but it appears lulzsec is down atm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information