Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6968 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default i notice fileserve hits and earnings gone down

my main hosts are fs and fso , normaly fs links are posted on top of my uploads , if i ear 4$ from fileserve i earn about 2.5$ from filesonic perday , but suddenly recently this has gone upside down fileserve goes 2.5$ and filesonic goes 4$ do any others experience something like this too?
    elpirata Reviewed by elpirata on . i notice fileserve hits and earnings gone down my main hosts are fs and fso , normaly fs links are posted on top of my uploads , if i ear 4$ from fileserve i earn about 2.5$ from filesonic perday , but suddenly recently this has gone upside down:facepalm: fileserve goes 2.5$ and filesonic goes 4$ do any others experience something like this too? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Maybe download count not the same like before???

Banned
    Website's:
    forumophilia.com sceneaccess.org iptorrents.com
    They Count 50% download now may b

Banned
    We don't count 50% of the downloads genius. We count all and it is clearly displayed in the File Manager. You want to make a test? Go download your own file from a test account and see that the money was counted and the number did increase in your file manager. Fact.

I can tell you all that the Internet goes to a slow during summer months. Why? People are doing their exams/finishing up, going on holiday, going to festivals, going to the park to drink beer, going to the beach to get a tan, traveling and backpacking Africa, South America and Asia dry, going on road trips across the US and what not. Only a few people sit at home...I can see my facebook chat list hitting rockbottom now...why...see above examples. You guys should know that.

Now go out and grab some footage of people in public doing all of the above, post it online and see the money flowing in when people return from their activities after the Sun has turned cold and the wind starts to blow negative degrees!

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyFS View Post
    We don't count 50% of the downloads genius. We count all and it is clearly displayed in the File Manager. You want to make a test? Go download your own file from a test account and see that the money was counted and the number did increase in your file manager. Fact.

I can tell you all that the Internet goes to a slow during summer months. Why? People are doing their exams/finishing up, going on holiday, going to festivals, going to the park to drink beer, going to the beach to get a tan, traveling and backpacking Africa, South America and Asia dry, going on road trips across the US and what not. Only a few people sit at home...I can see my facebook chat list hitting rockbottom now...why...see above examples. You guys should know that.

Now go out and grab some footage of people in public doing all of the above, post it online and see the money flowing in when people return from their activities after the Sun has turned cold and the wind starts to blow negative degrees!
    I love you for giving people here a taste of the definition of having a life

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Lol, ricky, nice reply .

what a reply by RickyFS

Banned
    I'm pretty sure ANY of you will do the above during the next 2-2.5 months!

I know I am and I know the vast majority of you are too. It's a given that people do not sit INSIDE when it is HOT, SUNNY and NICE outside!

Should we call it //thread?

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Main point - Summer is in. Women are hot and horny and men are trying to get some. People are having lives and not downloading movies and tvshows 24/7. They rather watch it with family or girlfriends/boyfriends rather then on the computer.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyFS View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information