Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61196 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Best way to earn extra money

Probably this has been asked.

I have just noticed that I can earn money by uploading files and make them downloadable by others, I have heard about fileserve.com, but I would like to know which ones are the best as I can only use one.

I have about 16,000 trance songs in mp3 format and If I upload them all and then share them on forums I think I have potetial to earn some money.

Anyone knows Music Forums where I can share my files?
    Somebody can tell me how much can I earn in those sites, lets suppose I upload the 15000 files I have, about 250GBs.

Thank you
    levalencia Reviewed by levalencia on . Best way to earn extra money Probably this has been asked. I have just noticed that I can earn money by uploading files and make them downloadable by others, I have heard about fileserve.com, but I would like to know which ones are the best as I can only use one. I have about 16,000 trance songs in mp3 format and If I upload them all and then share them on forums I think I have potetial to earn some money. Anyone knows Music Forums where I can share my files? Somebody can tell me how much can I earn in those Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Warez-Town.info latestrelease.org freakshare.biz
    i have music category in my forum

i need music down link my site i submitted ur post on biggest ddl
    if u intrested PM Me

Which file hosting do you use? How much money do you earn?

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    1. Don't be uploading shit from your computer.
    2. Those trance songs better be good shit like Above and Beyond and Armin van buuren!
    3. Mr.WT is trying to make you post on his inactive forum. Go to http://warez-bb.org, big sites not small worthless unnoticed sites and start your megathread there. Be sure to post album artwork, tracklist and mp3 info.
    4. Upload to FileSonic, Fileserve and MU/RS(these don't pay but they get attention) to get maximum downloads and earnings
    5. It takes time to get noticed as well. Find your style of uploading (Editing ID tags, posting style etc.), you ain't gonna earn 5$ a day at the start

Bad bitch in my chevy.

anyone knows good Trance MP3 Forums? I know www.soundarea.org, but not more.

I have about 15,000 thousand files so I think I have some potential.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    1. Don't be uploading shit from your computer.
    2. Those trance songs better be good shit like Above and Beyond and Armin van buuren!
    3. Mr.WT is trying to make you post on his inactive forum. Go to http://warez-bb.org, big sites not small worthless unnoticed sites and start your megathread there. Be sure to post album artwork, tracklist and mp3 info.
    4. Upload to FileSonic, Fileserve and MU/RS(these don't pay but they get attention) to get maximum downloads and earnings
    5. It takes time to get noticed as well. Find your style of uploading (Editing ID tags, posting style etc.), you ain't gonna earn 5$ a day at the start
    o.O
    hey !! i seriously thought file server would pay !!
    dosen't it ?

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    yes my advice was totally useless and ignored

Bad bitch in my chevy.

No, it wasnt,. I still need mp3 forums for trance

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Make your own site then. There isn't really much of a one genre music sites.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

soundarea.org has many EDM genres not just one and has lots of posts. I am not talking about a trance only forum but more an EDM forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information