Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61195 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    JasonCairns.info

Default Uploading Tips?

Hey guys, I'm 3 days new to uploading, and I seem to like it. I am currently uploading to Filesonic, Fileserve and WUpload.

Please post your hints and tips here. I have already read the posted tutorials.

Thanks,

- Jason
    JasonCairns Reviewed by JasonCairns on . Uploading Tips? Hey guys, I'm 3 days new to uploading, and I seem to like it. I am currently uploading to Filesonic, Fileserve and WUpload. Please post your hints and tips here. I have already read the posted tutorials. Thanks, - Jason Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com

I think the posted tutorials in the sticky in the filehost section are more than enough. For the rest use your brain and google.

Website's:
    JasonCairns.info
    I know most about uploading, so I don't want to see your useless answers. I am only looking for better tips. I know I have to get the latest, newest, content, make nice posts, upload to the best filehosts, gain a rep etc. I was just wondering if anyone would share more tips.

I don't give a shit if you want to see it or not. It's sound advice, cause you won't be getting anymore tips in this thread than you already have in those topics.

Thread Information