Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61110 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Amaderforum is going premium?

They are asking for donation. It is like a force donation cause you cant see anything other than that announcement page. Whats going on?
    special3220 Reviewed by special3220 on . Amaderforum is going premium? They are asking for donation. It is like a force donation cause you cant see anything other than that announcement page. Whats going on? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

this is not the first time they are asking for donation
    go

Is that some big forum?

its sucks,

also i m ban there just add multi tag in 1 of my post by accidnt
    Sorry for my bad English

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberAff View Post
    motherfucker assholes just cry for donations motherfuckers

let me email them and fuck them as hell fuck
    Oh, shut up!

You and many other people around here won't understand it. Why? Because you don't administrate big forums or in other words pay server bills.

Forums like Amaderforum are not cheap to run, so if you have too many members who just want to GAIN and not GIVE back anything in return, you need to be a prick and act like that because no one will actually donate and help as everyone is selfish these days unless you force them!
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Banned
    Website's:
    NonStopFunZone.com
    we are discussing because a high traffic forum is begging everyday to it's innocent visitors who never likes to see that page..

think there is a user who just knows amaderforum but not another site and he logs into the site to download something which he need urgently and see the site is begging then what will he feel ? I think the admin of this site also begs to eat and live..

Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Oh, shut up!

You and many other people around here won't understand it. Why? Because you don't administrate big forums or in other words pay server bills.

Forums like Amaderforum are not cheap to run, so if you have too many members who just want to GAIN and not GIVE back anything in return, you need to be a prick and act like that because no one will actually donate and help as everyone is selfish these days unless you force them!

forcing doesn't give donations.. users just finds another site and leaves the old beggers.... and amaderforum don't have any financial problem.. I know how much their expenses are and how much they earn from ads.. the money comes from donations goes in their pockets.. they want money from users as donation to enjoy their life.. not to pay the site bills

Banned
    I donated but now they are acting weird. Asked for my username and then no reply nothing.

this donation thing sucks. I dont see any real benifits at all. They say a special donator tag..ummm i mean who cares about that. then access to premium download? I have 5 premium in 5 host. there are many like me I am sure and you can easily get whatevr file you ant from the net if you know where to look at. And the thing they are saying uploaders getting money and shit. that is another bullshit. They have their shitty uploaders who upload shitty movies and still they stick up those thread. not quality posts, dead links and so on. Wheras our post remain like 5 min and then it is gone to dump side. So I am not earning much from there too. and still asking for 17$ donation is too much.

Website's:
    ExtremePirate.com Extabit.com
    Guys if they are asking for donation so u can donate if you want if you dont like den leave d site Dont blame to any owner every one have their own choice to do anything
    Champ of Champs Is Here

My Site:- ExtremePirate.com

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Oh, shut up!

wow really mate? i really got good answers but let me start it with "YOU" first

if you really care that much why don't you go and donate them? about the big forums well why do you open forums? to gain some members rite? why you want members? to earn money or popularity? if you really need donation you opened the site you should pay by your pocket why da fuck will you just ask people to pay the bill of their server? why did you opened the site if you really can't handle it? lets say w-bb they are big Warez in the net currently more than amaderforum why they aren't begging for money? because they can handle the forum by their pocket money or whatever ways they have! if you can't really handle a forum just move out and sell it instead. i don't know but do you really think begging money from people is good? i mean they using amaderforum for downloads/help etc... not for paying the server bill! well lets say they are asking one time in a 3-4 months but no they ask everytime/everyday/every hour

EDIT:

@Jason, agreed! 100%
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

are you guys talking about amaderforum.info
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information