Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62066 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default My server makes a different trouble - Pls help

I am having EQ4 server from Hetzner.de . I am suffering from a strange issue.
    If i use rapidleech or any other file transfer mechanism, after transfering few gb of data, the uplink and downlink speeds falls, that time speed on rapidleech is 6KBPS form netload , 5KBPS from a UK server. But if I restart the server the problem will be fixed for a few hours or until next big file transload takes place. Yesterday I told DC techs to check entire system. they reported no errors. My OS is Centos 5.3 . One of the tech from DC told me that it is a kernel bug, and I have to compilie custome one.

Is that a correct answer. someone pls help me?

Also can I use the openvz Centos template with hetzner installimage script. there is option to use custom os images.
    vgnheart Reviewed by vgnheart on . My server makes a different trouble - Pls help I am having EQ4 server from Hetzner.de . I am suffering from a strange issue. If i use rapidleech or any other file transfer mechanism, after transfering few gb of data, the uplink and downlink speeds falls, that time speed on rapidleech is 6KBPS form netload , 5KBPS from a UK server. But if I restart the server the problem will be fixed for a few hours or until next big file transload takes place. Yesterday I told DC techs to check entire system. they reported no errors. My OS is Centos 5.3 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

might be true, it can be a kernel problem try recompile using latest linux kernel from
    Code: 
    http://www.eu.kernel.org/

now not needed. i left from hetzner to my favorite item VPS

Thread Information