Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6853 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    tricks-fix.com

Default Future of all warez board!!!!

Future of all warez board!!!!

As title says all...now a days Every webmaster looking for auto bot kinda tool.. so my point is tht if every1 leech from same source, same releases, same content within same time...so wht is the advantage of it...

I mention same time bcoz every auto bot coder claim tht their bot will leech content from private torrent tracker or whtever (source) just after release.

let the discussion begin..

jooker Reviewed by jooker on . Future of all warez board!!!! Future of all warez board!!!! As title says all...now a days Every webmaster looking for auto bot kinda tool.. so my point is tht if every1 leech from same source, same releases, same content within same time...so wht is the advantage of it... I mention same time bcoz every auto bot coder claim tht their bot will leech content from private torrent tracker or whtever (source) just after release.:P let the discussion begin..(y) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wautoposter.com
    do manual or do via bot whatever
    most people use private tracker

mmm mmm!
    let the conspiracy threads begin.

I think (I know) that the official part of warez is built with the same content everywhere. You can not find something unique no place anymore. Unfortunately, but I smell a bad future for the official warez. It will not disappear, but the quality will be lost.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

It's going to go two ways. First way will be duplicated content automatically produced providing the dupers with files in their file host accounts to make money but those will only make money after doing some serious long-term SEO work. The second way will be loads of wanna be's trying to plague everyones computer with keyloggers. I suppose the third way will be 'legit' webmasters who don't SEO and earn basically nothing with their primary source being DDL sites

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Thread Information