Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61130 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net

Default Volumedrive VPS review?

Hey

I am planning to get a VPS from volumedrive.com they look amazingly cheap

anyone is using their service? what are speeds like? and also uptime
    WaReZ Reviewed by WaReZ on . Volumedrive VPS review? Hey I am planning to get a VPS from volumedrive.com they look amazingly cheap anyone is using their service? what are speeds like? and also uptime Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info experthide.com hideonthe.net

Well, as with all those budget VPS providers you will get a poor budget hardware and loads of virtual servers per Node(they have to make the profit somehow).
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Banned
    Dun buy from volumedrive..They suck

I agree. I paid for a server and they stole my money and never gave me the server. I guess that's how they keep their prices so low. They're now ignoring all my emails.

Respected Member
    People think they steal your money, but they don't. They have very slow setup time and usually do not respond to emails until the server is up. I'm talking sometimes over a month or two.

It's been over a year for me and they promised me at least 5 times that they would get it set up and once I told them that it was just ridiculously a long time and I wanted my money back, they stopped responding to me. They have stolen my money. Maybe other people were more lucky than me.

Respected Member
    lol don't count on it (getting any money or response if it has been that long)

It doesn't matter how long it's been. A scam's a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by multiwebinc View Post
    I agree. I paid for a server and they stole my money and never gave me the server. I guess that's how they keep their prices so low. They're now ignoring all my emails.
    I disagree. I've been a customer of volumedrive for almost 7 months, I think. I'm going into the 8th month now. Their servers have never been down this whole 7 months. I can show Paypal transaction proofs. If their servers were suck, then I wouldn't have continued for 7 months, would I? Maybe you're just shopping at the wrong store.

Yes, they don't respond very frequently. But that's also what makes it possible for them to provide cheap prices. Some companies charge more because of maintenance, support and other blah blah blah. This company is for people who don't need much support and can rely on their own once the server information is handed to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsn View Post
    Dun buy from volumedrive..They suck
    Maybe support-wise but not performance-wise. They're great with the uptimes.
    It's been over a year for me and they promised me at least 5 times that they would get it set up and once I told them that it was just ridiculously a long time and I wanted my money back, they stopped responding to me. They have stolen my money. Maybe other people were more lucky than me.
    So, you've waited over a year to setup a server? What the heck went wrong in your mind? You should've contacted some higher companies that can deal with this, or even just contacting Paypal with the right information will get you your server!

It's very obvious, that having a customer wait for over a year to setup a server is just a fail and direct loss from the hosting company site. That being said, your story seems to be missing important fragments.

If I were you, if they made me wait over a month, I'll get in contact with the payment gateway to get it sorted. Unless, you've agreed to wait the over-1-year setup time
    It doesn't matter how long it's been. A scam's a scam.
    Exactly, just like a nonsense-insult is a nonsense insult. Nothing more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information