Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61819 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Advice on setups, ded server, shared, vps?

Hello, all -

I need some help getting some information. I've been reading all over and I'm stuck trying to decide what will work for me. Please give me advice as I am a newbie to this part.

I would like the ability to upload my own files to one file host (RS) and remotely upload the files to others. I would like to do this and sort of hide my origin so the files won't be trace back to me if at all possible.

I've read about Rapidleech accounts, but those are fetching someone's file and I want to share my own content.

If there are some questions that need answering so you can have a better idea of what I am looking for please ask, because this might not make the most sense.

Best regards,

cowboyup910
    cowboyup910 Reviewed by cowboyup910 on . Advice on setups, ded server, shared, vps? Hello, all - I need some help getting some information. I've been reading all over and I'm stuck trying to decide what will work for me. Please give me advice as I am a newbie to this part. I would like the ability to upload my own files to one file host (RS) and remotely upload the files to others. I would like to do this and sort of hide my origin so the files won't be trace back to me if at all possible. I've read about Rapidleech accounts, but those are fetching someone's file and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

So you are uploading personal files? Not movies and other copyrighted content? If that's the case then you won't be able to find the files from a different source, so the only option you have is to upload them directly from your PC.

My own rips.

Banned
    plz pm me your msn or yahoo and I can help you

thnx

Quote Originally Posted by rkze1 View Post
    So you are uploading personal files? Not movies and other copyrighted content? If that's the case then you won't be able to find the files from a different source, so the only option you have is to upload them directly from your PC.
    Hello,

is there nothing like if I wanted to upload a file once to some sever behind a proxy. Then use the servers bandwidth to add the file to file host like RS, FS, FSC, etc.. Then if links die, the file will still be on the server and it will quicky reup the link.

That's sort of what I am looking for.

Cheers,

Website's:
    ihide.info
    read the FAQ of rapidshare.

they will not give out your information.

also you can do this...

upload to rapidleech on your home connection.. and then from rapidleech use that to upload to whatever host you want.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Please forgive I am still learning. So I don't have to upload first to RS? Or do I first upload to a Rapidleech server and then use them to upload to other host.

Am I looking for a Rapidleech, or do I need an RDP, VPS? There's so many options reading what's under hosting just puts more questions in my head.

Which I why I posted here. I have fast enough speeds to upload once, but would like the option to have on a server and then use the servers speed to upload to all host.

Hmm dude, I understand, you want a bakcup that can be used instantly, I am not exactly an expert at it, but depending on the space these files occupy, hire a service RDP out much more in mind than a server. In your case, a Remote Desktop provides the best cost-benefit.

Website's:
    aquickhost.com
    An RDP account will be better in ur situation. You can upload your files to your account then upload it to file hosts.

Hello, so RDP it is. Do you offer any? Also, because I live in the US should I be looking for a US server or off shore for Warez?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information