Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6990 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ihide.info

Default Call of Duty Black Ops third DLC map pack announced

Call of Duty Black Ops third DLC map pack announced
    By John Callaham

Confirming previously revealed rumors, Activision has now officially announced plans to offer a third downloadable multiplayer map pack for its hit first person shooter Call of Duty Black Ops. The third DLC map pack has the overall title of Annihilation and will be released first for the Xbox 360 version of the game on June 28 for 1200 Microsoft points. The map pack will likely be released for the PC and PS3 versions of Black Ops about a month later.

The map pack will add another four new multiplayer maps to the game. One is titled Hanger 18 and is set in and around a plane hanger in the mysterious "Area 51" US military base. Another map is titled Silo and is set in and around a missile silo located in the 1960's Soviet Union. The third map is titled Hazard and takes place in, of all places, a tropical golf course setting. Finally the fourth multiplayer level is called Drive-In and takes place in an old fashioned drive in movie theater.

In addition to the new multiplayer maps, developer Treyarch has added yet another of its popular co-op themed zombie maps. This new level is titled Shangri-Li. It's in an Asian themed temple and the press release promises that the map will have "deadly traps, dark secrets and innovative gameplay that will challenge even the most daring Zombie hunters."

This will likely be the final official map pack for Call of Duty Black Ops as Activision starts to promote the next game in the series, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, that's due out on November 8.
    Source
    ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . Call of Duty Black Ops third DLC map pack announced Call of Duty Black Ops third DLC map pack announced By John Callaham Source Rating: 5
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Yea its due for release on June 28th for XBOX LIVE

I dont buy them tho, dont even play blackops anymore. gay game

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    fuck! 1 month for PS3 can't wait for this map! this one looks sexy i just wanna see the zombies one

thanks shareshiz
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

The new zombie map looks great

loads of new traps and massive map & in the official vid just after 2 min it looks like there are monkeys for random bonus drops

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/474

Thread Information