Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6975 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Wink [PS3] 3.50, 3.55, 3.56, and 3.60 Official Debug Firmwares Leaked

3.50, 3.55, 3.56, and 3.60 Official Debug Firmwares Leaked

Today, numerous official debug firmwares have surfaced for developers to take a peak at. Versions 3.50, 3.55, 3.56, and 3.60 were leaked by a developer who goes by the name of ConsoleDev. These firmwares are originally designed to run on official development hardware known as PS3 Test (Debugging) Units. The units are only given out to official Sony developers, but some of these consoles have found their way into hackers' hands over the past few years.

In addition to these firmwares being useful to owners of debugging consoles, they are also used in the development of Rebug custom firmware. The official debug firmwares are generally not useful to the average user. However, they are available for download below for anyone that wants to take a look at them.

First and foremost, this is not about jailbreaking PS3 consoles with firmware 3.56 or higher. It?s about the hopes and dreams of finding the exchange keys hidden inside these debug firmwares. Anyways, a guy who goes by the name ConsoleDev has decided to post the download links for official debug firmware v3.50, v3.55, v3.56, v3.60, and v3.65. This is meant for people who own the actual PS3 debug/test unit.
    Source: JailbreakScene

Our friend and fellow ConsoleDev leaves us in the web chat several FW Debug from version 3.50 to 3.60 , so can investigate further and find a possible solution to exchange keys

Originally Posted by ConsoleDev
    My PS3 Debug Firmware Updates are genuine Because They Come from an official source

Debug PS3 Firmware Update 3.65 is fake, is a Retail Update
    Source: DemonHades
    Drinkordie Reviewed by Drinkordie on . [PS3] 3.50, 3.55, 3.56, and 3.60 Official Debug Firmwares Leaked 3.50, 3.55, 3.56, and 3.60 Official Debug Firmwares Leaked http://i3.imgkeep.com/i/00035/nnzmp5jphpr3.jpg Source: JailbreakScene http://i3.imgkeep.com/i/00035/w38j9hsa1rwi.jpg Rating: 5
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

2.   Sponsored Links

Probation
    The PS3 costs as in the photo?

Thread Information