Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61236 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default HostHatch - What A Loser !!

Okay guys, so I have made this thread to explain and tell everyone about my 24 hour experience with this Loser Company (Should it even be called a company ?)

So here is the story and main Vital Parts :-

I bought their $33 NL vps with a coupon code for $23~ as I wanted UL 1Gbps BW in NL. I bought it on Monday (13th June) but it was delivered to me around 8PM same day so I wasnt able to use it that day. Next day on 14th my 3G card expired so I didnt got to use net almost whole day and I got it recharged in night so today I was able to get online again.

Today morning I tried to connect to my server using SSH but I was amazed to know my ip wasnt working and connection to ssh was = FAIL I checked Solusvm and it showed my vps online so I did a restart still nothing was solved. So I finally made a support ticket for my IP 31.31.34.46

They told me that the ip was faulty and it will be replaced in a few hours. I was quite shocked to hear "few hours" as dont a host with dedicated servers almost always have a few extra ips or can get new ips from a Datacenter quickly ? After all they claim they have Racks with Rapidspeed and have colocation (which I and many dont Think they do)

Still I waited and after 5 hours, I found a new ip in my vps and Solusvm which was 31.31.33.51 but again Even this new ip wasnt working and connecting to ssh. What the hell ? They dont even test ips before giving them to their clients ?

Okay So Now Main Part.
    I still thought I had wait as it was for my torrent bot test use and I wasnt in a hurry as if my site is down or so, so I decided to wait more.
    In the whole support ticket, or in KWWH or even in Online LiveZilla support, I always mostly only saw "Abdullah R" guy (Owner) online givings upport while they claim they have 10+ staff. So I basically just gave them a suggestion in normal mood saying this :-

"Hello, Done yet ?
    I think you should get some more technical staff as I mostly/always only see you working.
    That would really help improve service and sales
    Thanks "

Then I was back in KWWH chatbox for my regular chat with friends, they were asking me what happened and so I just told them about all this what happened and our regular chat (like it always goes on in chatbox) was going on and I again rised a doubt if HostHatch even have a 10+ staff or Racks in RapidSpeeds

Well, Now the FUCKING part
    After a 30 minutes powercut after that chat, I returned back online and I saw some fucking shit in my mail, support ticket and their thread.

Their Thread Reply
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...0&postcount=49

Below are all attached screenshots.

To be true I dont give a fuck about them blacklisting or cancelling my VPS as LOL ? Are they really someone whom I had cry for ?

The main issue is who the FUCK they are to terminate a client's VPS without any warning or notification.

Since it was just a test vps and blank till now, I didnt had anything to loose, but Still, What if it was any ordinary client or I or anyone had their full site or something important on the server ?
    All the data would have been gone.

I mean, I can understand suspending a VPS, but Terminating ? Oh common

You fags just proved that you are bunch of losers who got pissed coz their true face was coming infront of everyone

Anyways, I dont want anything from them or anyone, this thread is just for my experience as well as others (webhost and ex-webhosts) who had doubt about them.

I would like to hear other people's view in this as well

Thanks
    shubhank008 Reviewed by shubhank008 on . HostHatch - What A Loser !! Okay guys, so I have made this thread to explain and tell everyone about my 24 hour experience with this Loser Company (Should it even be called a company ?) So here is the story and main Vital Parts :- I bought their $33 NL vps with a coupon code for $23~ as I wanted UL 1Gbps BW in NL. I bought it on Monday (13th June) but it was delivered to me around 8PM same day so I wasnt able to use it that day. Next day on 14th my 3G card expired so I didnt got to use net almost whole day and I got Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    You have been going on and on about this since this morning on the CB. I didn't expect you to post a thread about all this crap.

You, basically, have no case against HostHatch. Here's how it pans out:

- You paid them money for a VPS that was supposed to be fully functional. They were unable to deliver on that, and eventually refunded you.

Now, under a contract for service, the service provider is bound to either:
    A) Provide you with the service you paid for, or
    B) Refund you if they cannot

HostHatch chose to go with option B in your case. This ends here. HostHatch does not incorporate information about how many staff they have and racks they own, etc in their terms so legally, you don't really have anything against them.

Having said that, your beef with them, then, is the lack of timely resolution to your issue (a few hours, instead of a few minutes). If you agreed to an SLA that guarantees response within a specified time, you need to show proof of that; else, they are well within their rights to resolve your issues 'within a couple hours'.

I've closed this thread because:
    A) KWWH could do with less drama
    B) This drama is baseless, so yeah, KWWH could sure as hell do with less baseless drama.

A one man show is not a bad thing as long as it is managed well. I haven't seen scam complaints from anyone on KWWH about HH. And your complaint isn't a scam complaint either, tbh, because you are just ranting about the fact that it took them a few hours to resolve your issue (and that ended prematurely because of you bad mouthing them all the while publicly). Patience, shub, is the key.

About them terminating your VPS, they probably did that because the VPS was never used. If it had data, they would have most likely emailed you either:
    A) The backup, or
    B) A timeframe for you to take the backup

Again, keeping the above in mind, you have no case.

That said, this thread will stay closed; KWWH doesn't need drama that it could very well do without.

Thread Information