Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62171 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    FilePunch.me

Thumbs up Blog/Board Owners - Want to Run a Contest or Free Account Giveaway on your site?

So, here's the deal - you run a contest/giveaway on your site + say some words about our service and I provide your winners with free 1 week premium accounts for FilePunch.me

You set the rules yourself (it can be whatever - for example first 20 twitters, every 10th post, etc).

The number of the accounts depends on your site's traffic (up to 30 winners per site). Your site must have Alexa ranking higher than 60000.

It's a win-win for both of us - you get happy visitors + affiliate %%, I get people testing my service.

Who's in?

KateFP Reviewed by KateFP on . Blog/Board Owners - Want to Run a Contest or Free Account Giveaway on your site? So, here's the deal - you run a contest/giveaway on your site + say some words about our service and I provide your winners with free 1 week premium accounts for FilePunch.me You set the rules yourself (it can be whatever - for example first 20 twitters, every 10th post, etc). The number of the accounts depends on your site's traffic (up to 30 winners per site). Your site must have Alexa ranking higher than 60000. It's a win-win for both of us - you get happy visitors + affiliate %%, I Rating: 5
    Webmasters, Make Money Promoting FilePunch.me! 40% Rev Share!

2.   Sponsored Links

The Realest Nigga
    If it was like 1-2 month as an duration, i wouldnt mind running a competition on warezscene its alexa rank is around 120k but is rapidly going down..

Google Corp.
    Not a bad idea, something similar to what fileserve did to start-up.

Quote Originally Posted by KateFP View Post
    Your site must have Alexa ranking higher than 60000.
    I think you meant to say "lower than".
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Website's:
    FilePunch.me
    Quote Originally Posted by Hx View Post
    If it was like 1-2 month as an duration, i wouldnt mind running a competition on warezscene its alexa rank is around 120k but is rapidly going down..
    From my experience people just love freebies, they will participate even though you the membership lasts 2 days

Website's:
    FilePunch.me
    Quote Originally Posted by SJshah View Post
    Not a bad idea, something similar to what fileserve did to start-up.

I think you meant to say "lower than".
    The idea actually works, we've already tried it. People keep revisting your site for more free stuff and we get them try our service.

As to Alexa, I think I got it right (the higher the rank the lower the number)

Thread Information