hey
I have been browsing tutorials and experimenting with php and html etc just at begginer level
and i was wondering if i should also learn to make windows and/or mac applications if so what are the names of them cause i know vb.net and some people say it is crap and blah and blah but i would like to know the reason for this also if someone can recommend me sites cause i know w3schools and jav2me were reccomended but if you have any reccomendations on sites and youtube channels please share them.Anyways i would love for someone with experience to tell me where should i start should i learn html then php and then move on to windows and mac

anyways i hope someone can help me
thanks
QuickSand Reviewed by QuickSand on . Best programming language to learn hey I have been browsing tutorials and experimenting with php and html etc just at begginer level and i was wondering if i should also learn to make windows and/or mac applications if so what are the names of them cause i know vb.net and some people say it is crap and blah and blah but i would like to know the reason for this also if someone can recommend me sites cause i know w3schools and jav2me were reccomended but if you have any reccomendations on sites and youtube channels please Rating: 5