Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61133 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
    Respected Member
    What's your current fitness goal, Smith?

Respected Member
    I don't have one right now mate, I'm really confused though, been so for past few months. On top of that I've got injured recently, nothing bad but I'm looking to start my own business, fitness related if possible, it's time..
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Respected Member
    I'd love to resell supplements, but I don't see anyone offering good rates. I've noticed so many people do not know how to supplement correctly.

Confused on?

^ that's hardcore. You need to contact the manufacturing directly, if you want good rates + huge number of quantity
    It is also really competitive

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suhel View Post
    ^ that's hardcore. You need to contact the manufacturing directly, if you want good rates + huge number of quantity
    It is also really competitive
    That's why I never tried because you'd have to contact the manufacturers. If there was a place you could just signup, pick products or setup a store, then I would and just send it some traffic. Nothing to get rich off of, but it'd be something for a bit of fun and maybe save some funds buying stuff myself

Hello, wanna know if it is compulsory using a leather belt, even when I don't lift high weights. I mean, I'm working more with apparats. I'm taking only halter when I do exercises for pectorals, for upper, lower, outer and inner pectorals and when I'm doing normal biceps I'm lifting weights, standing on my feet position.

7.   Sponsored Links

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    I've gained lots of weight 90 KG now but I don't look fat because my height is 6'2"

Anyways, I joined the college gym, did few basic exercises for 1 week and then left it. Now I just do Pushups (3 sets)
    1st Set - 15
    2nd Set - 7
    3rd Set - 5

And I cannot go beyond this, my hands starts to shiver after this and I don't eat any non-vegetarian food, so my strength is low according to my body mass ? (fuck ?)

^ Why did your left it?

Website's:
    fwbb.org
    @Blaze That pushup number will increase over time. You always start with one. Soon it will be 50, may be more in future.
    You tell your body what to do, your body will get shocked at first. Overtime your body will get used to it.
    You numbers will increase. You shiver bcuz you don't do it a lot. Don't forget to rest your body.
    Good luck. Pushup is easy.
    But it is harder if you combine Diamond shape (V), Normal pushup and Wide pushups with no rest.

You said you gained weight why do some compound movement instead of pushup . Turn it into muscle and strength.
    Live your life.

Respected Member
    I'm done weight gaining now. Tips for burning just fat and not putting on more weight? I've cut food down quite a bit. I'm premaking meals for 5 or 6 days at a time. Mixed veggies, spinach, sweet potato, boneless skinless chicken or lean (fatty grease pushed out in a strainer) in each meal.

Doing most of my exercises standing now. Liking that.

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Thread Information