Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61924 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    Awesome, briefly explained.
    Thx a tons , it really rare in here to get this much of professional advice while most of suckers charge tons of fees & feel like master himself.

Once again, I really appreciate this, thanks.
    I will try Basket Ball the more time

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nEw_boY View Post
    Awesome, briefly explained.
    Thx a tons , it really rare in here to get this much of professional advice while most of suckers charge tons of fees & feel like master himself.

Once again, I really appreciate this, thanks.
    I will try Basket Ball the more time
    No problemo and thanks. Goodluck
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Banned
    Is that you in the avatar Smit?

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Veer View Post
    Is that you in the avatar Smit?
    No Veer that's one of my idols. Frank McGrath. Have his DVDs and Journey, hes really pushing a lot of bodybuilders out there.

Respected Member
    I'm going on longer vacation guys. I won't be able to answer on any new questions but will try to catch up when I get back (not soon). Take care and stay strong!

Smith out.

Probation
    Before I ask the question, Heres something about me:

I am more interested in sports and hand to hand combat sports than body-building or looking good. Not that I am any good at any one of those.

Alright, my question is -
    Can I still maintain a good stamina despite my smoking habit? I don't smoke much at all. I am pretty young-nearing my twenties - its been three years since I started. I have started and stopped playing sports in this period. After my recent break from physical activity, I find it harder to get back in form. I am slowly trying to get back in touch via light jogging everyday. Its really important for me to get back in shape for my Karate classes as I have been lagging.

I know the obvious answer is to stop smoking. But what if I didn't? What if I remained a light smoker, would I have any chance of becoming a physically fit depite me being practically a couch potato for the last three months?

sorry for the long post hope this isn't much trouble.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
    Before I ask the question, Heres something about me:

I am more interested in sports and hand to hand combat sports than body-building or looking good. Not that I am any good at any one of those.

Alright, my question is -
    Can I still maintain a good stamina despite my smoking habit? I don't smoke much at all. I am pretty young-nearing my twenties - its been three years since I started. I have started and stopped playing sports in this period. After my recent break from physical activity, I find it harder to get back in form. I am slowly trying to get back in touch via light jogging everyday. Its really important for me to get back in shape for my Karate classes as I have been lagging.

I know the obvious answer is to stop smoking. But what if I didn't? What if I remained a light smoker, would I have any chance of becoming a physically fit depite me being practically a couch potato for the last three months?

sorry for the long post hope this isn't much trouble.
    Sorry for late answer Infidel, I was away.

Cigarettes would cost me my money and health, while it wouldn't give me anything in return so not even going to bother, you should also think about it.

Sports with alcohol and cigarets are not good combination. There isn't any special answer, simple one is that you won't be able to preform at your best, in other words, you will never reach your full capacity if you're smoking or/and drinking.

However, you said you don't smoke that much/long and that's okay but it's a drug like everything else and even tho you might won't increase dosage (90% you will in a few years/months) it still has very bad impact on your lungs most importantly. And you should know better than anyone that health of lungs is very important for sports, because bad lung capacity = no stamina = bad performance.

To summarize everything, if it's very important for you to perform at your best (Karate) I would definitely suggest to leave cigarets and invest that money in vitamins, supplements, healthy food and so on.

Not to mention there are ton other health risks such as cancer, various heart and blood vessels diseases, bad breath, stinky clothes, hair, skin and bunch other.

Trust me, it's not worth it.

mmm mmm!
    Welcome home Smith.

Can you post a before and after photo of yourself (for motivation's part)
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    Welcome home Smith.

Can you post a before and after photo of yourself (for motivation's part)
    Ah, I don't like to post my private information/pictures on any forums, especially not on warez related ones. Better safe than sorry.

But... I'm going to PM you my picture for some motivation

Website's:
    techtipsportal.com
    I have big problem with my tummy

I have a pretty nice bicep , chest and almost everything is in good shape.

But my tummy is ruining everything.

Its pretty disturbing having fat in my stomach only.

Can you help me about this ?

its fucking annoying .

about exercise , I cant spend my whole day in gym and all.I am very busy with my life.But yes I can work on my tummy for 30 min/day maybe.Can you suggest me something in a general way.

Thank you.

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information