Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61081 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Bestfullwarez.com

Default DLE 7.5 can't access admin panel

Hello,
    i have a problem, can't login to my site' admin panel (i am owner of site and the only one admin). When my site was hosted on my365host, i hadn't such problem, everything worked smoothly, but when i transferred to Scopehost, i no longer can access my admin panel. When i try to login, page just refreshes.
    I'm using Datalife engine 7.5, no new addons or scripts, which could cause problems. Everything the same.
    Also, i found new error document in my ftp, which is generated due my unsuccessful login attempts. In that file i found such errors lines:

"[07-Jun-2011 02:55:12] PHP Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_d9a7ceff314f2a79c338a366c77d650d, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0
    [07-Jun-2011 02:55:12] PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0"
    I can't find any tmp folder on my ftp, so who causes that error? Host provider or my Datalife engine? Tried to contact my hosting provider, but he is gone for some days

Thanks in advance!
    Tomasis Reviewed by Tomasis on . DLE 7.5 can't access admin panel Hello, i have a problem, can't login to my site' admin panel (i am owner of site and the only one admin). When my site was hosted on my365host, i hadn't such problem, everything worked smoothly, but when i transferred to Scopehost, i no longer can access my admin panel. When i try to login, page just refreshes. I'm using Datalife engine 7.5, no new addons or scripts, which could cause problems. Everything the same. Also, i found new error document in my ftp, which is generated due my Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Maybe firewall blocks you, Im also witch scopehosts and I use dle 9.3, their firewall block my IP, I write to them (submitted ticket) and now evrything is ok.
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Website's:
    Bestfullwarez.com
    But everything works perfectly for me, submitting news, editing, etc... Except admin panel.

Website's:
    Bestfullwarez.com
    Problem was on the hosting server misconfiguration. Moved to other hosting company and problem- resolved
    Thread can be closed now.

Thread Information