Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61840 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    digitalbattlefield.net imgnow.co

Default Project Gobstopper - Image Snapping tool

Source code provided. Not a compiled program

After serious thought about releasing my source for public use. Well knowing that ass holes will remove my copyrights and try and sell my product. I have decided to release an early version of my application.

There are many image hosts out there, some offer tools like this some don't. I'm now giving ANY Image host the ability to employ a tool that's essential to its success. Many have used screensnapr, I loved that tool. There were some problems, it was slow, and it wasn't mine. I didn't know who had access to those pictures etc.

The source I post today will be the only source release of my project. There are many bugs that have been fixed in later releases but since I know there are people out there who will profit from my bug fixes. I'm not going to release those. This version is very simple

When pressing the Capture area button it behaves like most snipping tools. Your screen fades out and you can use the selector to pick a screen region and it uploads to your site. Since this was an early version, it uploads to via FTP and NOT HTTP post. Clicking the capture screen button takes a screenshot of your whole screen but does not upload it. There are a fair amount of bugs in this program. It breaks on right click, icon issues etc. If you want these bugs fixed you can do it on your own.

There are hundreds of variations on open source licenses. All I ask is that you keep my copyright in tact and any changes you make are shared among us and NOT sold. I reserve the right to modify and sell updated copies.

Without further ado

Download link

http://sourceforge.net/projects/proj.../files/Source/

Side note, I will try and answer most questions. Any image hosts looking for an updated version I modified one for PicStash.com. I think it looks quite nice. If you would like a custom version ALL deals will be done via PM. I will no do anything over MSN

patt1293 Reviewed by patt1293 on . Project Gobstopper - Image Snapping tool Source code provided. Not a compiled program After serious thought about releasing my source for public use. Well knowing that ass holes will remove my copyrights and try and sell my product. I have decided to release an early version of my application. There are many image hosts out there, some offer tools like this some don't. I'm now giving ANY Image host the ability to employ a tool that's essential to its success. Many have used screensnapr, I loved that tool. There were some Rating: 5
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    nice man
    but have you heard of snap img?
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...highlight=snap
    you should check it out its pretty cool and try to implement some of the features he has into making custom ones for imghost
    if hes okay with it

anyways nice one +1

Website's:
    digitalbattlefield.net imgnow.co
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSand View Post
    nice man
    but have you heard of snap img?
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...highlight=snap
    you should check it out its pretty cool and try to implement some of the features he has into making custom ones for imghost
    if hes okay with it

anyways nice one +1
    This source is not geared towards the end user. It's for Image Hosting sites to have their own tool. Also as stated at the top. This program will need some work. It's not a free ride, some programming experience will be required
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?

Thread Information