Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61066 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Any reasonable payment processor for Merchant Account?

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a payment processor for my "to be" website selling VoIP services as reseller. Here is the scenario:

1- Customers will pay me online (Credit card etc)
    2- I have to send money to Switzerland but from my country even registered businesses can send limited amount out of the country

3- So If such a service allows then I will send money within the network (like you do in paypal to paypal) to my friend, he will withdraw and will send to Switzerland.

So what I am looking for:

A Processor that givevery easy to sign up Merchant account solution with no P.I.A. (without longggggg business plan etc thing like we had with Alertpay)

A Processor that accepts Credit Card payments and others.

And

Issues a Debit card as well and isn't greedy to hold your money

Has

Reasonable fees

Acceptance of other E-Currencies at reasonable rates will be a plus.

Please share if you know any such solution.
    funxlab Reviewed by funxlab on . Any reasonable payment processor for Merchant Account? Hi Everyone, I am looking for a payment processor for my "to be" website selling VoIP services as reseller. Here is the scenario: 1- Customers will pay me online (Credit card etc) 2- I have to send money to Switzerland but from my country even registered businesses can send limited amount out of the country X-( 3- So If such a service allows then I will send money within the network (like you do in paypal to paypal) to my friend, he will withdraw and will send to Switzerland. So Rating: 5
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

2.   Sponsored Links

well mate if you are looking for a merchant account i recommend you to use http://www.authorize.net/
    http://www.ccavenue.com/
    or else
    http://sales.2checkout.com/in?jkId=8...FYUa6wod6nr6KQ

i am using 2checkout as merchant account no prouble and everything is going smooth

@ankeshhimesh
    Thank you so much for replying. Do you remember reuirements of 2CO ? before I start the process I would like to see if I can save myself from tiring and expensive process of getting registered as company first at Security and Exchange Commission.

ccavenue is for Indians only I guess.

Any of these have "relaxed" requirement to have a merchant account ?

Regards.
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Anyone with some suggestion /advice on this please.

Thread Information