Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61044 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Realest Nigga

Default Picstash (official)

I Would like to welcome you guys to Picstash. Picstash is an image host made by Me,Humour and l0calhost, Our aim is to provide you guys with an safe place to store your images with great load times. All our images are backed up everyday

People who have helped out with Picstash: Hyperz, Fdls4all (He has been amazing throughout and has helped out alot, we owe him so much), ItsmyYard (his just amazing he made us an custom mascot and helped us with the gfx side of things, special thanks to him) Baraka (for being an amazing guy he helped me fix alot of errors and his definetely a guy who knows the script very well) patt1293 (he was an amzing guy he made us an custom snapper , he is an great friend and an great programmer, thanks alot mate .

If you like picstash, feel free to follow us

If you support us and want to add a banner on your site here is the banner:

Our Tools

(Being developed by soft2050 atm)
    Picsnapper lets you to screenshot anything you browse very easily and you can easily configure what your hot key is and we have an option to make it start up automatically which can be configured via the app and an option to take an full screenshot by pressing the button "capture screen".

If you guys have any suggestions or feedback please, inform us via this thread
    http://www.picstash.com
    Hx Reviewed by Hx on . Picstash (official) http://picstash.com/site-img/theme/grass/logo.png I Would like to welcome you guys to Picstash. Picstash is an image host made by Me,Humour and l0calhost, Our aim is to provide you guys with an safe place to store your images with great load times. All our images are backed up everyday People who have helped out with Picstash: Hyperz, Fdls4all (He has been amazing throughout and has helped out alot, we owe him so much), ItsmyYard (his just amazing he made us an custom mascot and helped us Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    HostGi.com dhi-forumerz.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hx View Post

I Would like to welcome you guys to Picstash. Picstash is an image host made by Me,Humour and l0calhost, Our aim is to provide you guys with an safe place to store your images with great load times.

People who have helped out with Picstash: Hyperz, Fdls4all, ItsmyYard
    Where is the url?

Just Another Coder
    http://picstash.com

Had good time working on it

lol, i love the logo,

Nice site, but can you add a multiple remote upload option. Its kinda annoying to add links one by one.

Are you guys sure that you'll be able to maintain the site? Image hosting sites can be very costly once the users start pouring in.

lol I like the icons, pretty cool.

About the website per se, the separation between the header and the body isnt playing too good and I really dont like the default green background.

The Realest Nigga
    Definetely, atm we are with ecatel, but have an backup server at 100tb , if the site grows rapidly, the aim of the site is to give something back and we thought image hosting was an great way offering something for free for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by CloudShadow View Post
    lol, i love the logo,

Nice site, but can you add a multiple remote upload option. Its kinda annoying to add links one by one.

Are you guys sure that you'll be able to maintain the site? Image hosting sites can be very costly once the users start pouring in.
    Sure we will add an option for multiple remote upload very soon

Damn, i just noticed that we can change the color scheme, haha, nice. I love these little mail box things.

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    sexy logo is sexy

will check it out

Website's:
    hentai-ddl.org
    An option to register would be nice.

The Realest Nigga
    We have now added our snapper (notice it might be a bit buggy) and our chrome tool.

Quote Originally Posted by CK13 View Post
    An option to register would be nice.
    Definetely , we have an user system coming up pretty soon its currently getting coded

Quote Originally Posted by CloudShadow View Post
    Damn, i just noticed that we can change the color scheme, haha, nice. I love these little mail box things.
    thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information