Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61218 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    If you change PIN of credit card could that helps?

I didn't supplied my pin at the checkout, so i dont think it makes any difference.

3.   Sponsored Links

that's weird, your bank/card issuer should be able to unauthorize/cancel all transactions made by fileserve

Banned
    -I answered you.
    -I referred you to Opus Payments (including an URL), which has contact information
    -You contact them and they will cancel it for you.

//thread.

RickyFS do you deny that fileserve is just a massive scam?
    Anyone who says that FS isn't a scam is a fucking criminal.
    You shouldn't have to jump through hoops with a "company" just to cancel service.

Probation

Default .

Hey Ricky,
    How do you explain the fact that when one goes to the Site Map section, the link that reads 'Change Payment Details" actually takes him to the "Change E-mail" page?? Anyway, can you please guide me on how to change my credit card's cvv2 on your site, cause it 's changed and i cant find out how i can have it updated..i made a subscription about a month ago using directly my CC (not Paypal and such)

I'm having a similar problem trying to contact Fileserve about canceling my account. I found this thread after doing some googling and tried to pm RickyFS. I'm not sure if the probation stops me from trying to pm users so I decided to also post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by b3arpacolypse View Post
    I'm having a similar problem trying to contact Fileserve about canceling my account. I found this thread after doing some googling and tried to pm RickyFS. I'm not sure if the probation stops me from trying to pm users so I decided to also post in this thread.
    Yup me too.. I've pm-ed RickyFS. Can you help me too? thanks.

After emailing RickyFS my username on Fileserve, email used to signup, and date of premium account purchase he claims to have put a stop to the recurring payments to my credit card. No way to check now if this is true until my next credit card statement comes in the mail. I will post an update once that happens.

Well at least he has contacted you. Not for me yet.
    Please do post an update if he has done anything. Anyway when is your expiration date?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information