Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61663 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    HD-Streaming.org

Default Stop Firefox Memory Leak With Firefox Plumber

Download Firefox Plumber

If the programs running in your system were people, your memory would be the currency they used. It?s one of those things that are hard to conserve and easily lost. Everything from your browser to the harmless widgets on your desktop are just sucking away at your RAM. Firefox, one of the most loved browsers of all time, is notorious for its memory leaks. If you leave Firefox running for even a few hours, its memory usage can almost double. It may seem like some far fetched urban legend but it?s true; Firefox eats your RAM even when it?s running idle in your system. Firefox Plumber is a desktop tool that (like any good plumber) claims to plug your memory leak allowing you to leave the browser running until the next predicted rapture while it ensures no memory leak occur.

Memory leak occurs the longer the browser is kept running and everything from the pages you have open to the extensions you have installed effect how much memory is leaked. Firefox Plumber claims to provide a simple and free solution to the problem. Download the file, unzip it and run the Foxboost.exe file. A small icon will appear in the system tray and that?s all you?ll see of this little tool. As long as it?s running, it will continue to plug leaks. Developed by Rizone3, it works on much the same principle as their memory optimization engine with a few minor tweaks made to manage the memory leak in Firefox. The tool has no interface or complicated settings and runs quietly in the background. Based on tests, with up to 20 tabs open, physical memory usage went from 185MB to 4MB. The rest of it getting locked in virtual memory to prevent the leak.

Source
    l0ck Reviewed by l0ck on . Stop Firefox Memory Leak With Firefox Plumber http://i.imgur.com/SCVRl.jpg Download Firefox Plumber If the programs running in your system were people, your memory would be the currency they used. It?s one of those things that are hard to conserve and easily lost. Everything from your browser to the harmless widgets on your desktop are just sucking away at your RAM. Firefox, one of the most loved browsers of all time, is notorious for its memory leaks. If you leave Firefox running for even a few hours, its memory usage can almost Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Tollynights.com Ebigg.com da-pirates.com e-drone.com DesiParadox.com TollyDownloads.com
    does any one know's about this ?
    did anyone tested ?

Website's:
    ihide.info
    downloading now.

im always at like 400MBs ram with FF. and i close out of FF every few hours just to clear the memory.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

I tested it earlier and it doesn't work it shows that in task manager/Processes it goes from 300 mb to 1 mb but in the task manager/performance no change whatsoever it shows no sign that it is working and when i try to play or watch a video at youtube or faccebook it's still like always slow this app is more than worthless.

Website's:
    HD-Streaming.org
    for me it's on [500kb,2Mo]

Website's:
    hyip.ro ahost.ro tiny.ahost.ro links.ahost.ro myip.ahost.ro arcade.azd.ro
    my firefox is a little bit mad on me uses + 1.5GB sometimes (with just one open page)

Will test this toll to see the results..

Pure Awesomeness!
    Will kinda make it unstable, get more ram, they're cheap.

Website's:
    HD-Streaming.org
    guys i test it , just use a stable Firefox
    For me i use 4 plugins (Download helper, firebug, flashgot and avast)
    Without Firefox Plumber 190 MB
    With Firefox Plumber : 560k ~ 1 300kb

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    4 tabs open and i have this:

+1 my friend!

Bad bitch in my chevy.

it really works, amazing! thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information