Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6931 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Mozilla Labs Introduces the Webian Shell

"Mozilla Labs has introduced its concept of a desktop replacement called Webian Shell. The Webian Shell basically consists of a browser which will replace the traditional desktop, and web applications are given more importance than the native applications. Right now, the prototype of the Webian Shell is nothing more than a full screen browser with a dock which holds the tabs and the clock."

The project's blog offers more about the ideas and underpinnings; there's even more on the home page of developer Ben Francis.
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Mozilla Labs Introduces the Webian Shell "Mozilla Labs has introduced its concept of a desktop replacement called Webian Shell. The Webian Shell basically consists of a browser which will replace the traditional desktop, and web applications are given more importance than the native applications. Right now, the prototype of the Webian Shell is nothing more than a full screen browser with a dock which holds the tabs and the clock." The project's blog offers more about the ideas and underpinnings; there's even more on the home Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    I suspect, you are using your account as a feed poster

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    ^lol.

I was watching MrS`s post yesterday too.

Google Corp.
    So its basically mozilla's answer to google's chromeos?
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Just Another Coder
    Seems to be something like that but I am kinda interested to try this thing out. And the name too is Chromeless

mmm mmm!
    Computer is not for web only, I know, it's amazing to think otherwise
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    It`s just full screen browser without much features & ye it shows time in status bar.
    I dont really like it.

I just tested it and it's pure lovely.

Thread Information