Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6913 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default can that happen?

i changed my sites a bit three days ago and losts of visitors visited my sites in three day. just yesterday 1056 visitors came but i dont know why just today noone visit. i added my downloads to ddl sites too but noone comes in 15 hours. the statistic is increasing max 10 in an hour.
    is it possible?
    by the way i didnt do anything after the last changing 3 days ago.

and sorry for my english
    BayFR34K Reviewed by BayFR34K on . can that happen? http://i.imgur.com/PyVwh.jpg i changed my sites a bit three days ago and losts of visitors visited my sites in three day. just yesterday 1056 visitors came but i dont know why just today noone visit. i added my downloads to ddl sites too but noone comes in 15 hours. the statistic is increasing max 10 in an hour. is it possible? by the way i didnt do anything after the last changing 3 days ago. and sorry for my english Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    It is entirely possible that you have 1000 visitors a day and 0 guests for another day.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Check where did those visit came from, that will give you some tips to keep a similar number.

Website's:
    adjoin.me
    they might come from certain proxy server traffics!

Thread Information