Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61194 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    RIP-Warezthegfx.org RIP-Usawarez.com

Lightbulb [Paid] Need fluent english writers to create content

Hello KWWH'ers,

I'm looking for 1 or 2 fluent english writers with knowledge about HTC mobile phones and anything related. The job I offer requires you to write high quality articles, news and tips & tricks articles.

The pay will depend on how much content you can write and the quality. If you are interested i'll require you to write at least 5 articles so that I can evaluate if you are good enough.

Next to the content you will need to know all the ins & outs of Wordpress as this is the CMS that my site runs on.

If you are interested let me know here and also PM me with your contact information. I'd prefer communication over email.

Pay will not be discussed on the forum.

Greetings,

Catz
    Catz Reviewed by Catz on . [Paid] Need fluent english writers to create content Hello KWWH'ers, I'm looking for 1 or 2 fluent english writers with knowledge about HTC mobile phones and anything related. The job I offer requires you to write high quality articles, news and tips & tricks articles. The pay will depend on how much content you can write and the quality. If you are interested i'll require you to write at least 5 articles so that I can evaluate if you are good enough. Next to the content you will need to know all the ins & outs of Wordpress as this is the Rating: 5
    I am not "The Katz" or affiliated, it's just my last name.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Is it anything related to technology (Phones, Laptops etc.)

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    RIP-Warezthegfx.org RIP-Usawarez.com
    Anything related to HTC devices, android and other mobile phone technology with a focus on HTC.
    I am not "The Katz" or affiliated, it's just my last name.

Banned
    Website's:
    warez-age.in pinkw.org
    I can write articles on Android.

Note that the price for articles is .03 - .01 cents a word depending on your experience and college degree. Make sure you are being paid appropriately.

Thread Information