Well, I need someone who can upload and make posts for me. Posts are adult, so if you don't like it, don't post here.

What you will get ? You will get 50 links from FSO(single .wmv links) and you will get FSO premium if you need it for work.

What you need to do for me ? You need to make 2 screenshots for every video. One should be single shot, and one should be thumbnail(3x3). If you use RL you will make single shot when you set 1x1 in MTN. Images should be uploaded @stooorage*com.

Then you will need to make 3 rars for every video, and upload them to oron.

Posts should look like this:

name

picture1

picture2

description(size, resolution, time, type)

download links
You can use anything you want to make this done, but you must follow guidelines from above.

If I choose you we will have small talk via msn, and I will show you how exactly post should look.

Please post your offers here or via pm. Payment via alertpay, after the job is done.

If you are good in this, I will contact you every 2-3 days for new job
Cojba Reviewed by Cojba on . Adult uploading services Well, I need someone who can upload and make posts for me. Posts are adult, so if you don't like it, don't post here. What you will get ? You will get 50 links from FSO(single .wmv links) and you will get FSO premium if you need it for work. What you need to do for me ? You need to make 2 screenshots for every video. One should be single shot, and one should be thumbnail(3x3). If you use RL you will make single shot when you set 1x1 in MTN. Images should be uploaded @stooorage*com. Rating: 5