Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61144 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net

Default Knowinservers.com issue

Hello everyone,

I wanna tell my story with www.knowinservers.com..

I paided for VPS for 6 months around 130$ @ knowinservers, and all was ok for 1 week but after 1 week alertpay "Charget Back" my money (these money was sent to me from one guy to me, for one service..) and .:KnowinGlenn:." suspended my VPS

I maked proof for .:KnowinGlenn:. for this problem and i told him that if i can fix this problem i will send again money back @ knowinservers .. but he care only for money.

I asked him for my VPS back up but he is not allowing me to get my back up...

I suggest to everyone: Dont use this host (knowinservers) coz they scam & shit !
    ThumperTM Reviewed by ThumperTM on . Knowinservers.com issue Hello everyone, I wanna tell my story with www.knowinservers.com.. I paided for VPS for 6 months around 130$ @ knowinservers, and all was ok for 1 week but after 1 week alertpay "Charget Back" my money (these money was sent to me from one guy to me, for one service..) and .:KnowinGlenn:." suspended my VPS I maked proof for .:KnowinGlenn:. for this problem and i told him that if i can fix this problem i will send again money back @ knowinservers .. but he care only for money. I Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    I guees They Wont Do That.As They are trusted One.Let The Owner Reply here

@ Topic Creator

I suggest you should use quality payment method before you will make buisnees.............

its not Knowinservers that makes Bullshit it is You Payment Service that was Fucked up the Problem

Think about it

I am a Member on Knowinservers since 6 Moths like you and i never have Problems with Paypal

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ThumperTM View Post
    Hello everyone,

I wanna tell my story with www.knowinservers.com..

I paided for VPS for 6 months around 130$ @ knowinservers, and all was ok for 1 week but after 1 week alertpay "Charget Back" my money (these money was sent to me from one guy to me, for one service..) and .:KnowinGlenn:." suspended my VPS

I maked proof for .:KnowinGlenn:. for this problem and i told him that if i can fix this problem i will send again money back @ knowinservers .. but he care only for money.

I asked him for my VPS back up but he is not allowing me to get my back up...

I suggest to everyone: Dont use this host (knowinservers) coz they scam & shit !
    This wasn't any fault of knowinservers mostly like they guy who sent you the money to purchase services from knowinservers did a chargeback with his credit card company or either was using a stolen credit card or AlertPay account don't blame knowinservers for your mistake. You can't say we're scam as we've no one of controlling chargeback that are done by AlertPay so your issue should be with AlertPay not knowinservers.

Banned
    Website's:
    This is not knowinserver fault ? is this my fault ?

why you dont allow to download my back up ?

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    Quote Originally Posted by robert420 View Post
    This wasn't any fault of knowinservers mostly like they guy who sent you the money to purchase services from knowinservers did a chargeback with his credit card company or either was using a stolen credit card or AlertPay account don't blame knowinservers for your mistake.
    agree with you but may be you guys could give him a backup of his vps?

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by House_maniac View Post
    agree with you but may be you guys could give him a backup of his vps?
    I'm only support staff there I've limited access when Glenn or Allan comes online I'll let them know about this.

@ThumperTM

Open up a support ticket if you've one already open please feel free to send me the Ticket ID Number. I'll be more then happy to forward it over to Glenn or Allan.

Banned
    Website's:
    I asked him by gmail but he said pay first money then i will give back up...

now if he will not give me back up is not big problem.. but i wanna tell other what host is knowinservers !

Website's:
    aquickhost.com
    Sorry to hear your story bro, its your issue to solve.
    But at least Knowin should provide backup of the VPS.

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    Hello,

I just talked to Glenn on Phone and this is what he told to me :

He gave you one week time to pay and he said it was okay if you do pay within a week, but later on you said that you can't it would take at least a month to pay back the payment. Knowinserver's isn't running any charity business around in here so either you did a chargeback or who knows what happened. For backup, he said he will come and reply you here.

I have nothing to do with this, just called up Glenn for my own work and also informed him about this so this is what I was asked for to reply.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information