Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61255 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Just for the record, I had 16 Rapidshare accounts banned. 16, every single one of them payed. So much for Mr Nice Rapidshare.

EDIT: yes, we can open another topic, and suggest to file-hosts what they can do, it isn't a bad idea at all. It's just this topic, and OP failed.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    @ housemaniac,that is the real problem right there. NO ONE really reads the TOS (terms of service for the newbies). And as others have said it states they have the right to close or disable your acct without notice. Not sure why everyone keeps mentioning RS,if you think they are better (dont forget to read the TOS), then why buy a Fileserve Premium in the first place?

@iMage

First read all posts then ask question...

RS stopped to give Rewards... so People moved to other alternatives.. It is natural..

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    omygawd

What your statement have anything to do with iMage's answer?

How's that related?

FFS stop posting here, and make yourself look like you have an IQ of a plant.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    i did read all the replies and posts.. and its uploaders like you that have destroyed this part of warez.. wanting only money and rewards for someone elses (the real sceners) work they have done for free. So i feel no remorse for anyone losing their accounts on sites such as Fileserve

The problem here is that if your account got hacked once, there is a 99% chance that you will be hacked again. What happens the second time? Will you be good enough to not get pissed off and create accounts on forums to diss that host?

If your account gets hacked, it is your fault, you did something wrong which let a hacker through. Its your responsibility to secure your details and to make sure that no one but you has access to it.

7.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    Just for the record, I had 16 Rapidshare accounts banned. 16, every single one of them payed. So much for Mr Nice Rapidshare.

EDIT: yes, we can open another topic, and suggest to file-hosts what they can do, it isn't a bad idea at all. It's just this topic, and OP failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    i did read all the replies and posts.. and its uploaders like you that have destroyed this part of warez.. wanting only money and rewards for someone elses (the real sceners) work they have done for free. So i feel no remorse for anyone losing their accounts on sites such as Fileserve
    yea kinda agree with you man,even i don't feel sad when those greedy uploaders acc gets suspended but rickyfs clearly means the op is not an uploader so i guess he could have been hacked,may be its better if a mod closes this topic now.

Pure Awesomeness!
    This is getting way off topic, sorry you got your account terminated, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information