Hello I will update this post soon once I make actual packages. However I have some room on my dedicated server, and will only accept a certain amount of people. So if your interested pm me what you need, bandwidth wise and hdd space. Server is from Ecatel and is running directadmin.

Hope to hear from some of you and sorry I dont have a site or any packages as of right now. I didnt buy the server to open hosting, but since I have some space I might as well offer it to a few of you. Keep checking back as I will post packages if I don't get anyone that is interested off the bat.
r0ck Reviewed by r0ck on . Hosting Offer On My Dedi Hello I will update this post soon once I make actual packages. However I have some room on my dedicated server, and will only accept a certain amount of people. So if your interested pm me what you need, bandwidth wise and hdd space. Server is from Ecatel and is running directadmin. Hope to hear from some of you and sorry I dont have a site or any packages as of right now. I didnt buy the server to open hosting, but since I have some space I might as well offer it to a few of you. Keep Rating: 5