Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6918 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default SO who won the IPAD2 on FileFactory May Promo?

Been 3 days now and still no announcement. But they have a news of halfprice premiums and now in June another "promo" of a Iphone4.

Telling you guys its all a scam to hide the fact that they will stop paying for files uploaded before April 1, 2011.

Whatever nickname they announce who won will be a fake for sure.
    algon Reviewed by algon on . SO who won the IPAD2 on FileFactory May Promo? Been 3 days now and still no announcement. But they have a news of halfprice premiums and now in June another "promo" of a Iphone4. Telling you guys its all a scam to hide the fact that they will stop paying for files uploaded before April 1, 2011. Whatever nickname they announce who won will be a fake for sure. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    premiump2p.in
    I think no one interested with Filefactory Promo .. i never visit This site

are you sure that's a fake? can you prove it?

Lol this is some hilarious stuff

Newsflash! Winner accounced!
    Thanks to everyone who participated in our May Madness promo!The winner was RD, from Singapore! Here's what he had to say:

Thank You Filefactory for this wonderful Promo. I am very excited for the prize. Now i can work anywhere i go. Filefactory is one of the best file host around with their superb customer service and infrastructure. Take it from me, i use Filefactory exclusively to maximize my links and earn more. I will continue using Filefactory and hoping for more Promos and Rewards.
    -from RD, Singapore.

SOunds scripted.

Thread Information