Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61065 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    Tollynights.com Ebigg.com da-pirates.com e-drone.com DesiParadox.com TollyDownloads.com
    Quote Originally Posted by babarali124 View Post
    here you go guyz all templates with forum ids + forum type

dude dont check with ur acc, check with others account
    it wont work what ever areas they saved bnefore will pace with forum id's
    forum id's may scramble up and down
    if u dont check from forum exact areas u will get ban of posting in wrong sections,
    carefull

-regards

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    this was a really shit reply of your's ... the pictures clarify every forum id, i have saved my templates according to these names i.e movies,games,applications, obviously everyone would save the templates with these names so if they cant use the template they can still add new forums list to their multi poster and that i ve made simple by submitting the screenshot of every forum with its forum id's .. So everyone can easily add new template just by checking the forum id's in those screenshots ... if you ask people here no one will give u free templates... Im not mad to waste my 1 hour for removing usernames passwords from my multi poster then taking screenshots of every forum with id's and posting it here... if u cant say thanks atleast be quite.. If it didnt help than i doesnt mean it wont help any other member here too...

Banned
    Awesome thank you. Can anyone send me templates for thema poster??

Website's:
    Tollynights.com Ebigg.com da-pirates.com e-drone.com DesiParadox.com TollyDownloads.com
    Quote Originally Posted by babarali124 View Post
    this was a really shit reply of your's ... the pictures clarify every forum id, i have saved my templates according to these names i.e movies,games,applications, obviously everyone would save the templates with these names so if they cant use the template they can still add new forums list to their multi poster and that i ve made simple by submitting the screenshot of every forum with its forum id's .. So everyone can easily add new template just by checking the forum id's in those screenshots ... if you ask people here no one will give u free templates... Im not mad to waste my 1 hour for removing usernames passwords from my multi poster then taking screenshots of every forum with id's and posting it here... if u cant say thanks atleast be quite.. If it didnt help than i doesnt mean it wont help any other member here too...
    Cool u misundertood me,
    i am saying about some noobs here who will simply add, this happened in many topics check other mp5 topics too and reply.
    saying thanx is not a matter

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    okz bro ... im sorry .. i apologize ... If after all this any person who cant understand how to use multi poster 5 then he/she shouldnt have bought one ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information